A great example of fox’s hypocrisy and it’s lack of integrity -Trump vs.obama

Well, Obama is black.

I Can’t for the life of me watch news tv anymore (msnbc aswell) and this is case in point. I prefer reading anyway but damn man Is there One righty on sherdog ,or trump supporter who can atleast be honest and admit this is some pretty disingenuous shit.

I’d also like to note:

please feel free to post a vid of left wing vids that show the same level of dishonest hypocrisy..I don’t care for lefty news much either but I don’t see this level of blatant about facing on their shows.

good video
but
i bet you can also make a CNN video compilation where they are praising Obama for saying something but they shit on Trump for saying the same thing.

both "news" networks fucking suck.

good video
but
i bet you can also make a CNN video compilation where they are praising Obama for saying something but they shit on Trump for saying the same thing.

Let's see that video then. I'll wait...........

You inferred that a video could have been made of CNN footage praising Obama and denouncing Trump. I think you are full of shit. Baseless claims don't hold water.

you sound angry, fella.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. i think you're talking about yourself actually.
i even said it was a good video.
why you so angry?

You said a similar video could be made about CNN. I said you are full of shit. You can't back up your claims.

Lmao.

This is common knowledge to everyone. Even the Fox viewers. They just don't care.

good video
but

If you have a video please post it. We need facts, not feelings or guesses or "betchya's"

It might feel like two things are the same (if you don't like both of them) but in reality there are important differences. The fact is that Rupert Murdoch, FOX owner, has a direct connection to Trump and is financially incentivized to support pro-corporation, pro-elite tax policies (Murdoch inherited his money too!)

Claiming CNN is as bad as fox, is like claiming that the guy who slipped and fell on a piece of dog dropping is as dirty as the guy who put on a snorkle and dived into a cesspool.

Well, Splendica had the balls to fuck off from this thread before he got too embarrassed trying to defend Fox's double standards.

On a bigger note, TV is about ratings, not truth. Unfortunate, but people in their busy lives don't want to spend the time and effort needed to really examine issues, so TV just looks to market to short confirmation bias for ratings.

Ratings go off the chart for Fox during Obama's presidency, and CNN during Trumps as far as I can tell.

Truth largely belongs in academia (though of course not perfect). Real academics rarely make it onto TV or into politics. Can't encroach on Hannity's territory.

If that was what you took from three minutes of this vid....I can’t..I don’t even have the energy.

I’m a centrist,never a fan of Hillary but fox gang raped obama about everything from his name,to his personality,etc.

And totally gloss every single trump shortfall..

The Secretary of State is gone..fired on twitter and USA has literally NO foreign diplomat to even meet k.j.u. Right now lol...
He wants ivanka to meet him lolololol

And fox said nadda about it.

Terrorists fist jabs ...... The day everyone in america shoulda turned that shit off forever

You said a similar video could be made about CNN. I said you are full of shit. You can't back up your claims.

i do watch cnn, bbc, fox and msnbc. from my experience watching cnn, fox and msnbc, i've noticed a lack of impartiality so i stand by my belief that a similar video can be made of cnn's hypocrisy.

but you sound lost in your web anger. it seems that you're constantly attacking people. relax, fella.

Yeeeeeep. Likes X a million. One of the most shameless news bits in history.

Im havin a hard time thinking of a worse fox bit. That shit was the most ludicrous bit of mainstream reporting I may have ever seen

i do watch cnn, bbc, fox and msnbc. from my experience watching cnn, fox and msnbc, i've noticed a lack of impartiality so i stand by my belief that a similar video can be made of cnn's hypocrisy.

but you sound lost in your web anger. it seems that you're constantly attacking people. relax, fella.

I'm having a fantastic weekend watching NCAA ball.

I asked you to support an assertion that you made. Don't pull that "relax fella" shit with me, cowboy. Back up your claims or..........

Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

If you have a video please post it. We need facts, not feelings or guesses or "betchya's"

It might feel like two things are the same (if you don't like both of them) but in reality there are important differences. The fact is that Rupert Murdoch, FOX owner, has a direct connection to Trump and is financially incentivized to support pro-corporation, pro-elite tax policies (Murdoch inherited his money too!)

i do watch cnn, bbc, fox and msnbc. from my experience watching cnn, fox and msnbc, i've noticed a lack of impartiality in all of them so i stand by my belief that a similar video can be made of cnn's hypocrisy.

i also don't really care what "you" need as i'm not too invested in trying to prove to you that cnn isn't reliable.

Back