A great example of fox’s hypocrisy and it’s lack of integrity -Trump vs.obama

funcrusher2007

champion sound bwoy
@Brown
Reaction score

I Can’t for the life of me watch news tv anymore (msnbc aswell) and this is case in point. I prefer reading anyway but damn man Is there One righty on sherdog ,or trump supporter who can atleast be honest and admit this is some pretty disingenuous shit.

I’d also like to note:

please feel free to post a vid of left wing vids that show the same level of dishonest hypocrisy..I don’t care for lefty news much either but I don’t see this level of blatant about facing on their shows.

Last edited:
I can't see the tweet.

Fox is 1000 times better than the rest of MSM.

CNN is near 24/7 Stormy Daniels when in reality some of the biggest scandals in US political history are being uncovered on FOX. Live with head in sand all you nutcases like.

mshckd.gif

Sean Hannity plays clips from a year ago when he is talking about the Russia investigation.

He doesn’t let his viewers know that new information has been released during that year.

I can't see the tweet.

CNN is near 24/7 Stormy Daniels when in reality some of the biggest scandals in US political history are being uncovered on FOX. Live with head in sand all you nutcases like.

Shat on Obama for being willing to meet with KJU and other enemies.

Praised trump for the same.

I can't see the tweet.

Literally none of this is true. Not even one iota of it is in the ball park.

Last edited:
I can't see the tweet.

Fox is the most shamelessly partisan network out there. The video in the OP shows bluntly just how hypocritic Fox News is

I can't see the tweet.

You really should watch vid then, I’m anti all us “news entertainment “ but I’ll post a link for you. Watch it and tell me what you think after.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/761358/fox-news-incredible-obamatrump-hypocrisy-1-damning-video

It's all 100 percent in the park.

Yeah if the park Is in the made up reality you live in.

I listen to Sean Hannity almost every single day in the car. There is no one worse on the entire planet. He will lie for 2 hours straight and his tv show is even worse

Yeah if the park Is in the made up reality you live in.

I listen to Sean Hannity almost every single day in the car. There is no one worse on the entire planet. He will lie for 2 hours straight and his tv show is even worse

Wrong. I watch both FOX and CNN daily. It's incomparable how biased and misinformative CNN is. It's a propaganda network, nothing more.

Fox is the most shamelessly partisan network out there. The video in the OP shows bluntly just how hypocritic Fox News is

You can't tell me that when I watch both at the gym every day. CNN is all anti-Trump all the time. It's pro-progressive, hyper-Democrat, anti-Republican.

You can't tell me that when I watch both at the gym every day. CNN is all anti-Trump all the time.
Trump gives them and everyone lots of material. Whereas Obama didn't give anyone remotely as much material for critics to attack him, but Fox still attacked him for dam near everything.

2nd and 3rd paragraph about meeting with KJU. Devil's in the details. Trump isn't planning to meet with him without preconditions.

That reads like a trash site.
If that was what you took from three minutes of this vid....I can’t..I don’t even have the energy.

I’m a centrist,never a fan of Hillary but fox gang raped obama about everything from his name,to his personality,etc.

And totally gloss every single trump shortfall..

The Secretary of State is gone..fired on twitter and USA has literally NO foreign diplomat to even meet k.j.u. Right now lol...
He wants ivanka to meet him lolololol

And fox said nadda about it.

Wrong. I watch both FOX and CNN daily. It's incomparable how biased and misinformative CNN is. It's a propaganda network, nothing more.

Dude their both just as bad... lol

If that was what you took from three minutes of this vid....I can’t..I don’t even have the energy.

I’m a centrist,never a fan of Hillary but fox gang raped obama about everything from his name,to his personality,etc.

And totally gloss every single trump shortfall..

The Secretary of State is gone..fired on twitter and USA has literally NO foreign diplomat to even meet k.j.u. Right now lol...
He wants ivanka to meet him lolololol

And fox said nadda about it.

And people wonder how could anyone be a bigot or racist towards anyobe SMH.

Pretty funny but at the same time at this point there really isn't much more that needs to be said about FOX News being hyperpartisan and hypocritical, even the conservatives know it and just deflect to "b-but what about CNN/MSNBC?"

Back