A girl with tattoos or short hair or both has never looked better than without

Short hair doesn't bother me, but tattoos? Fuck that!
I prefer an open canvas. The tatts look filthy.

I like tattoos, even though I don't have any. But like anything else it's a case by case basis. Generally speaking tats on the throat, boobs or stomach are a turn off. Although stomach probably has the most leeway. Closer they get to the vag, the less appealing they are, Imo.

I fooled around with a chick that has a face tat but you wouldn't know it unless you looked close. Just looked like a birth mark unless you got close and saw it was a star. I thought that was kinda cool.

I generally don't have strong feelings about short hair. It's not gonna make a woman attractive or unattractive, but I guess I'd probably prefer longer hair.

I think this a universal male fact.

thought?

could never long term date woman with tattoos or who like short hair cut

Agree. That is lacking in feminine quality. Women must be women, men must be men. That is the product of evolution. Why do you think most women constantly dye their hair blonde? Even though you know they aren't blonds, they go out of their way to dye their hair all the time. They found out blonde hair = greater fertility. It's a man catching trick. For most females it's false advertising.

i know there are not a lot of country music fans here, but back in their days, lorrie morgan and martina mcbride looked incredible with short hair

and of course the chick from roxette

also, the girl i lost my virginity to looked almost identical to the roxette lady

Really short hair on white chicks is a complete turn off for me.

I think this a universal male fact.

thought?

could never long term date woman with tattoos or who like short hair cut

Stop trying to speak for everyone. You have enough trouble speaking just for yourself.

Tats on older/mature women are just sad looking IMO.

I know. But it’s basically indicative of a woman who spent her youth slutting it up and partying. Those are the older women who will try to recapture their youth by fucking a younger guy. And they will do everything.

It all depends on just how short cut they have it. Obviously a buzzcut is too short for a girl. But a stylish shoulder length isn't bad.

sexy_white_woman_with_short_hair.jpg

pics or gtfo

Tattoos and short hair are so not fetch.

She would be just a skinny chick. Fuck that
Tattoos = boredom.

Though i agree, shed just be another skinny bitch without them, but all you have to do is find another.

Wtf kind of sad person says bullshit like this. Grow up

I’m into women with short hair. In my experience they have been less high maintenance.

In a lot of cases, a naturally good looking chick with good shit going on in her life (career, etc) will cut her hair shorter because it’s one less thing to fuss with. Kind of like the same reason a dude doesn’t want to deal with longer hair all of the time.

Baccarin might be my favorite short-haired girl of all time.

Morena-Baccarin.jpg

I can handle a small, feminine tattoo, but generally, both short hair and tattoos are dealbreakers for me.

Back