Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
I think this a universal male fact.

thought?

could never long term date woman with tattoos or who like short hair cut

Last edited:
tattoos on girls have grown on me, and some girls look hot as fuck with short hair.

Halle-Berry.jpg

Halle Berry being the exception, I agree completely.

Although, I do like it when I see an older woman, who still looks good, and it turns out she has a tattoo. Because then you know that she is DTF.

I don't care for hair on women above their chin.

Tattoos are okay with me as long as they're not overdone.

Some women can get away with having tattoos and/or short hair, but it never helps them look better

I kinda like SOME heavily tatted girls but short hair never

Depends how short

This is fine
maxresdefault.jpg

This is where I cut off the border

92677422e7edad27d87c47c132a97a1f.jpg

Also full arm tattoos on women is a real turn off

tattoos on girls have grown on me, and some girls look hot as fuck with short hair.

i instantly see them as less human. always they is crazy or soulless in my experience.

even if i meet great woman with tattoo i just hate tattoos they take from beauty of skin. tattoos is a strong big no for me for long term woman. Same way women shun men shorter then them, micro cocks, or try and judge men who were players.

Last edited:
Josie Bissett was dime with short hair back in the day. Same with Jean Seberg.

I don't care for hair on women above their chin.

Tattoos are okay with me as long as they're not overdone.
Oh come on, you know she turns you on.

maxresdefault.jpg

Halle Berry being the exception, I agree completely.

Although, I do like it when I see an older woman, who still looks good, and it turns out she has a tattoo. Because then you know that she is DTF.

i not even consider women unless they hair is boob length and even that short for me. I like past boobs, up to lower back. mid back is best or waist

that mom haircut i see people post that american middle age women do is evil lol

I love heavily tattooed women. Sexy as fuck.

i instantly see them as less human. always they are crazy or soulless in my experience.

even if i meet great woman with tattoo i just hate tattoos they take from beauty of skin. tattoos is a definite no for me for long term woman. Same way women shun men shorter then them, micro cocks, or try and judge men who were players.

you are talking about a long term woman now though, which is different than what your initial question was, which seemed to be strictly about looks.

My subconscious interprets tattoos as dirt and or leeches. Seriously, I see girls with tats and the first thing I think before thinking tattoo is that the girl really needs to take a shower.

i not even consider women unless they hair is boob length and even that short for me. I like past boobs, up to lower back. mid back is best or waist

that mom haircut i see people post that american middle age women do is evil lol

The Mom haircut is fucking awful. That haircut says “I popped out a couple kids. Mission accomplished. I am no longer a woman and no longer need to be fuckable. I am just a mom now. Hopefully a grandma some day so I don’t even have to go to the bathroom to shit.”

Back