A Formal Apology to DC

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, the win will be overturned...

Yea but you can't overturn the concussion, brain trauma, humiliation, and the tears that DC lost.

All things considered, I'm glad the belt is going back to DC. I hope fans appreciate him more now.

We have been so hard on him for petty stuff, like "oh he wrestled with Anderson Silva"... or you know other dumb shit like that "oh he said some mean shit to someone who cheated"

Seriously, DC is one of the nicest guys we have in the sport. And yet we, the assholes that we are, find ways to hate on him, and we even laughed him out the building for CRYING after a heart-wrenching defeat.

For Fucks Sake we have a STICKER of Cormier crying on sherdog... how fucked up is that?

We're sorry DC! We were assholes. Please take us back, we promise to be nicer fans.

With Utmost Respect,
Cooliox (Resident Shertard)

I feel so sorry for him though! Yeah he's the technical champion but those two losses (one will be overturned but like you said that beating cannot be overturned) will forever loom over him.

I'd accepted DC's loss and the Sherdog taunting that came with it.
Now I have no idea how to process this news.
I can't imagine how DC feels about this.

i've never said a bad thing about cormier and I did not find the shoop thread funny at all

I feel so sorry for him though! Yeah he's the technical champion but those two losses (one will be overturned but like you said that beating cannot be overturned) will forever loom over him.
Not as much as a failed drug test will looom.

Jones can never again be considered in the discussion for GOAT. Not with 2 failed tests

Silva has a single failed that will always cast a shadow of a doubt on him.

Yeah, GSP is moving on up without even fighting

When I die, I want jon to lower my casket...so he can let me down one last time..

Never once made fun of DC, always believed that he was the legit 205lb champ. DC is the rightful LHW champ at this point. Sad since Jon was at one point my favorite fighter in the UFC

' Thank you TS! Couldn't have been said better. Thank you. '
- Tze

There is nothing better then a blind fan finally realizing his idol is a cheater and a POS. I feel proud that i have been a Jon Jonez'n hater since day one.
<mma1><36>

Yes, the win will be overturned...

Yea but you can't overturn the concussion, brain trauma, humiliation, and the tears that DC lost.

All things considered, I'm glad the belt is going back to DC. I hope fans appreciate him more now.

We have been so hard on him for petty stuff, like "oh he wrestled with Anderson Silva"... or you know other dumb shit like that "oh he said some mean shit to someone who cheated"

Seriously, DC is one of the nicest guys we have in the sport. And yet we, the assholes that we are, find ways to hate on him, and we even laughed him out the building for CRYING after a heart-wrenching defeat.

For Fucks Sake we have a STICKER of Cormier crying on sherdog... how fucked up is that?

We're sorry DC! We were assholes. Please take us back, we promise to be nicer fans.

With Utmost Respect,
Cooliox (Resident Shertard)
Awesome thread.

Jones fans should apologize for life.

I suggest you re-read brzkr's post to ascertain who the losses are said to loom over.
I understood what he meant.

I am merely pointing out that now Jon Jones can burn out like the mutt he is, removed from history books and disgraced as being a cheater his whole career.

Therefore, Cormier's only 2 losses do not count, so however much it looms over Cormier to have lost to Jones, Jones cheating has annihilated Jones legacy and somewhat vindicated Cormier

Fuck all those retards who always boo Cormier. Fkin pussies.

i've never said a bad thing about cormier and I did not find the shoop thread funny at all

This, 1000% for me.

I actually NEVER visited that shoop thread, not one single time.

DC is my favorite fighter, and I really felt bad for him after the fight.

Fans were BRUTAL on him.

This, 1000% for me.

I actually NEVER visited that shoop thread, not one single time.

DC is my favorite fighter, and I really felt bad for him after the fight.

Fans were BRUTAL on him.

the only thing I posted in the shoop thread was that it wasn't funny and I felt bad for him

Fuck all those retards who always boo Cormier. Fkin pussies.
He's the nicest guy, and he's had one of the harshest lives in the UFC. Father murdered in front of him and lost his daughter. Can only imagine what that must feel like. Despite that he was a Olympic wrestler and UFC champion. He's a role model, but he can't trash talk like Conor so people hate him. Just shows how awful the average human can be.

Was never a Cormier fan. Can't quite place it but something about the guy just rubs me the wrong way. But I did feel bad for him when Jones knocked him out, and I thought Rogan was a dick for interviewing him and not because he was just knocked out but because he was so clearly emotional and upset that he deserved more respect to just be left alone. Now I feel even worse for the guy cause even if its overturned to a NC and he gets the belt back, he's gonna deal with even worse shit of the "ya but you're not the real champ, Jones knocked you out" and thats a damn shame cause he absolutely doesn't deserve that.

Fuck Jones though, always thought he was a colossal fuck up and I actually sort of warmed to him after he was humble with the DC win. But here he goes again, I have no good will left for him. Dude has no credibility left whatsoever.

Back