A fighter you were Right about and a fighter you were Wrong about

wrong - bigfoot - from watching his earlier fights i thought he was going to rule the heavyweights one day. speed, power, skill, endurance, size. turns out he ended being casted more on the knock reel.

right- yair rod. - even though he was always a prospect since in the ufc, i don't think anyone really wants to fight him right now. i had a good feeling he was going to demolish bj. ppl. did not give him enough credit for his performance in denver against bruceleeroy, his pace was insane an it was at altitude! but they were down on him about not being more effective an all i was seeing was how much fits he could give the division.

pettis and renan - nobody here seen their descent coming.
Big foot on trt was a beast. I think cause his condition he really does need it and since he had to quit using it he just went down hill fast.
I think everyone thought he would do big things after crushing fedor.

Right about Weidman

Wrong about Conor, very much so. Didn't see anything special in him until after Poirier.

Right:
Jones - He just looked like a champion from day 1

Rumble - Thought he was championship material once he eventually moved up in weight, though I did think it would be at 185

Wrong:

Thatch: Saw him live in his first fight and thought he was going to tear it up

Uriah: Thought he would be borderline top 5 after a couple years rounding out his skill set, like a middleweight wonderboy

right houstan alexander.. a chump. two lucky wins then exposed

wrong shane carwin. thot gonzaga was gonna tear right thru him

I originally thought Conor wasn't a wanker and was horribly wrong. I also thought that artem was a little nut hugging shit stain and was proven right.

Right about: Conrad McGOAT.

Wrong about: Honda Housey. Erick Silva. Lyoto Machida (kind of).

Wrong:
Overeem. After the Strikeforce streak and the annihilation of Lesnar I was sure he was on the way to being champ but USADA and bad fight IQ fucked it up.

Right:
Aldo. Saw the dude in WEC and said to myself that I'd never bet against him.
Luckily I didn't bet on the mcgregor fight. :)

Mike Perry. I knew he was a scrub and he was gna get destroyed.

Cody. I thought especially in his last fight that he would let the emotions get the better of him, but he performed very smart and calculated.

Right : PVZ and Sage. I always knew they never deserved the hype.

Wrong : I thought Teruto Ishihara would be the best japanese fighter so far in the UFC and he lost to artem...that crushed my hopes. You just don't lose to Artem.

Right-about Reem,that he isn't top,or best HV fighter,future Goat and shit... -about Heath Herring,that he is crazy,great mofo... Wrong- everything in my life is wrong...

Back