A few questions for the supporters of 'multiculturalism'...

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score
... in the long run, do you actually expect it to turn out well? Do you actually expect all the different ethnic & religious groups to get along with each other without a major hitch? How can you possibly say that countries like France, Germany, Belgium, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy etc etc are better to live in now than they were 20 years ago, when there were far less third world immigrants and their descendants in those countries? I'm just trying to understand your position. Because the way I look at it, things are not good at the moment, and it makes sense to conclude it's only going to get worse as time goes on. Can you give me any reason to believe as the previously mentioned European countries become more diverse due to mass third world immigration, they will be better countries to live in?

Will standards of living increase? Will crime go down? Will Islamic terrorism become less common? If the answer to any those three questions is 'yes', please explain why in as much detail as possible.

In Germany, the conflict between Turks & Kurds has been imported there. Obviously before there were any Turks & Kurds in Germany, this conflict didn't exist there.

The importation of large amounts of Turks & Kurds into Germany has meant the importation of the conflict between them. Am I supposed to believe in the future this problem will die down and eventually go away? If so, please explain why.

That's just one single problem of a conflict between minority groups. The severity of the much larger problem of Islamic extremism is now apparent and surely will only get worse as time passes. If anyone believes I really have nothing to fear and things will turn out okay, can you please explain why you believe this. Again, I'm just trying to understand your position. I believe I've explained my position sufficiently enough.

In the UK, there's a massive problem of Muslim gangs targeting non-Muslim (mainly white) underage girls to be groomed & raped. It's a major problem now and Muslims are less than 10% of the population. Am I supposed to believe things will be better once they make up 20% of the population (and more)? If you believe so, please explain to me why I should also believe this.

I a think a white people and liberal go extinct in this century. Because we non-whites don't want your bullshit and cultrue marxist gay propaganda transsexual bs. Africa, Asia, South America, Central America, we don't want your cuck weirdo shit. Eastern europe show some balls that it. White euros being out reproduce too.

I a think a white people and liberal go extinct in this century. Because we non-whites don't want your bullshit and cultrue marxist gay propaganda transsexual bs. Africa, Asia, South America, Central America, we don't want your cuck weirdo shit. Eastern europe show some balls that it. White euros being out reproduce too.

lol ouch.

Damn this speech was prophetic.

Last edited:
Yes what?

He thinks mass immigration and multiculturalism is going to turn out well. He's a pitiful Canadian progressive. It's difficult not to have painful head aches when around them. Online or in real life.

if we can maintain a multicultural "eco-system" like that of which we have here in NYC, I don't see a problem with it.

if we can maintain a multicultural "eco-system" like that in which we have here in NYC, I don't see a problem with it.

Eco-systems are fragile. You do know that, yes?

Parts of this actually sum up what a lot of the world is thinking, but the cultural imperialist streak in globalist thought doesn't care and keeps on trying to civilize the savages, wondering all the while why they aren't responding well to the proper, Western mode of thinking. Must be the (insert popular group of choice)'s fault.

if we can maintain a multicultural "eco-system" like that in which we have here in NYC, I don't see a problem with it.

It's impossible to maintain diversity in today's system. You would need race monitors and strict progressive government over sight.

lol doubt he went any further.

He'll justify it with food and the economy. That's all they can fall back on.

It's hard to get excited over spicy food when your country has been flushed down the drain.

It's impossible to maintain diversity in today's system. You would need race monitors and strict progressive government over sight.

Yep. You'd need to maintain each ethnic & religious group's fertility rate to make sure one group doesn't have too many children which will lead to that group becoming more numerous, therefore creating tensions with the other groups.

Like I said: ecosystems are fragile.

Yes what?

Yes. I believemulticulturalism will work in the long run. The real issue is determing how big of a 'hick up', as stated in the OP, we will see.

Society will have to figure this out, but when it comes to Muslims vs. non-religious laws/norms etc, which most of these threads seem to fear, Muslims in my country will lose.

Multiculturalism means more than just Islam vs. everyone else, and this is what so many seem not to understand.

Back