A few questions for the supporters of 'multiculturalism'...

lol ouch.

yous country have many weirdo freaks who turn traditon values and the culture upside downs. I not know this till i join sherdog and see it in subforum war room. I not want this and rest of world that is not white and western not want it.

Parts of this actually sum up what a lot of the world is thinking, but the cultural imperialist streak in globalist thought doesn't care and keeps on trying to civilize the savages, wondering all the while why they aren't responding well to the proper, Western mode of thinking. Must be the (insert popular group of choice)'s fault.

you westreners will fail. we out breed you and fucking hate your loopy values. Real western values are dead. died with roman empire hahaa. I not wants my home country to be progressive fuck that. we kill you if you try

NY is striving more than ever.

Is that because of diversity?

I heard that there's issues in NY. It's not all sunshine and rainbows. What about the future? Wait until the numbers are unbalanced.

And how would you go about doing that? What does that even mean? Please explain in as much detail as possible.

it seems we have a different understanding of what "multicultural" means. I can cut you some slack because you're not American if I remember correctly, but for us, "multiculturalism" means "all cultures". here in NY, we have a little bit of everything. remember, Ellis Island served to be the gateway into the US during the immigration boom way back when.

yous country have many weirdo freaks who turn traditonal values and culture upside down. I not know this till i join sherdog and see it in subforum war room. I not want this and rest of world that is not white and western not want it.

You'll hear no argument from me lol.

You definitely do not want progress in your society.

Yes. I believemulticulturalism will work in the long run. The real issue is determing how big of a 'hick up', as stated in the OP, we will see.

Society will have to figure this out, but when it comes to Muslims vs. non-religious laws/norms etc, which most of these threads seem to fear, Muslims in my country will lose.

Multiculturalism means more than just Islam vs. everyone else, and this is what so many seem not to understand.

Multiculturalism is the pc term for islamization.

Yes. I believemulticulturalism will work in the long run. The real issue is determing how big of a 'hick up', as stated in the OP, we will see.

And what if the "hitch" (not "hick up") is a major one? By major, I mean a small-scale civil war, where two or more groups go back and forth bombing each other every few weeks or so, along with regular street clashes? How are you going to deal with that? And if diversity is truly a strength, why would a major hitch like that happen in the first place?

Society will have to figure this out

Society will have to figure it out? Is that code for 'fuck it I can't think about this shit, I'll let everyone else figure it out'?

but when it comes to Muslims vs. non-religious laws/norms etc, which most of these threads seem to fear, Muslims in my country will lose.

Why are you so sure?

Multiculturalism means more than just Islam vs. everyone else, and this is what so many seem not to understand.

Oh, I know. And I'm trying to understand why it's such a positive for a country. Can you explain?

Is the because of diversity?

I heard that there's issues in NY. It's not all sunshine and rainbows. What about the future? Wait until the numbers are unbalanced.

of course it's because of diversity. we have people, way too many people though for my liking to be honest, from all over the world here.

there's always going to be the good & the bad anywhere you go. have you ever been here?

Society will have to figure this out, but when it comes to Muslims vs. non-religious laws/norms etc, which most of these threads seem to fear, Muslims in my country will lose.

It's not working now. Anywhere. What makes you think it's going to work in the future?

it seems we have a different understanding of what "multicultural" means. I can cut you some slack because you're not American if I remember correctly, but for us, "multiculturalism" means "all cultures". here in NY, we have a little bit of everything. remember, Ellis Island served to be the gateway into the US during the immigration boom way back when.

You dodged my questions: And how would you go about doing that? What does that even mean?

Since whites are the cause of most of the injustices in the world, I expect to see things improve as their influence dies down. They will go from the majority in many places to the minority almost everywhere. That should make the world better for all, including whites

I'm not dodging your questions, you're just being difficult.

You haven't answered my questions. You're literally still dodging those two questions, whilst denying you dodged them.

And how would you go about doing that? What does that even mean?

of course it's because of diversity. we have people, way too many people though for my liking to be honest, from all over the world here.

there's always going to be the good & the bad anywhere you go. have you ever been here?

Wasn't NY always getting better though? I don't think that people from other countries are the reason.

I have been to NY city once as a kid.

... in the long run, do you actually expect it to turn out well? Do you actually expect all the different ethnic & religious groups to get along with each other without a major hitch? How can you possibly say that countries like France, Germany, Belgium, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy etc etc are better to live in now than they were 20 years ago, when there were far less third world immigrants and their descendants in those countries? I'm just trying to understand your position. Because the way I look at it, things are not good at the moment, and it makes sense to conclude it's only going to get worse as time goes on. Can you give me any reason to believe as the previously mentioned European countries become more diverse due to mass third world immigration, they will be better countries to live in?

Will standards of living increase? Will crime go down? Will Islamic terrorism become less common? If the answer to any those three questions is 'yes', please explain why in as much detail as possible.

In Germany, the conflict between Turks & Kurds has been imported there. Obviously before there were any Turks & Kurds in Germany, this conflict didn't exist there.

The importation of large amounts of Turks & Kurds into Germany has meant the importation of the conflict between them. Am I supposed to believe in the future this problem will die down and eventually go away? If so, please explain why.

That's just one single problem of a conflict between minority groups. The severity of the much larger problem of Islamic extremism is now apparent and surely will only get worse as time passes. If anyone believes I really have nothing to fear and things will turn out okay, can you please explain why you believe this. Again, I'm just trying to understand your position. I believe I've explained my position sufficiently enough.

In the UK, there's a massive problem of Muslim gangs targeting non-Muslim (mainly white) underage girls to be groomed & raped. It's a major problem now and Muslims are less than 10% of the population. Am I supposed to believe things will be better once they make up 20% of the population (and more)? If you believe so, please explain to me why I should also believe this.

I'm not a supporter of multiculturalism, per say, but I have no problems with immigration. So I'll give this a shot.

1. It'll work well, as long as the immigrants ASSIMILATE. They have to be American/ French/ German/ etc. FIRST. No foreign flags. No loyalty to their homeland. They are receiving the benefits of the West, so they have to be Westerners. And if they import their ethnic conflicts from the homeland then they're clearly not Westerners first.

2. Standard of living will go up and crime will go down as long as the immigrants assimilate and we go after the best of the best. While certain LEGITIMATE refugees should be allowed in, we should mostly go after the smartest and brightest.

3. Terrorism shouldn't be a problem with immigration as long as we go after the cream of the crop. If we do what we're doing now (going after people who have no business in the West), then no shit terrorism will spike.

Immigration and bringing in outsiders should help the country, and can if we do it right.

And what if the "hitch" (not "hick up") is a major one? By major, I mean a small-scale civil war, where two or more groups go back and forth bombing each other every few weeks or so, along with regular street clashes? How are you going to deal with that? And if diversity is truly a strength, why would a major hitch like that happen in the first place?

Society will have to figure it out? Is that code for 'fuck it I can't think about this shit, I'll let everyone else figure it out'?

Why are you so sure?

Oh, I know. And I'm trying to understand why it's such a positive for a country. Can you explain?

The hitch could very well be major societal violence. Its happened before and will again.

Why am I so sure we will win? Because we always have b/c we believe in the institutions of our country and what it stands for. We have established and lived with the rule of law, individual rights > religion.

It's not working now. Anywhere. What makes you think it's going to work in the future?

How is it not working anywhere? The US and Canada have millions of immigrants from all around the world, and both are two of the strongest, safest, most prosperous nations in the world.

How is it not working anywhere? The US and Canada have millions of immigrants from all around the world, and both are two of the strongest, safest, most prosperous nations in the world.

They were the safest and strongest before the influx...

<Prem973>

Back