A dude that stole my wallet got caught - 12 felonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ bragging about being a snitching little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A real man would have tracked this junkie fuck down and laid him out with teh jab

Lol @ bragging about being a snitching little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A real man would have tracked this junkie fuck down and laid him out with teh jab

You're a fucking idiot. I had no way of tracking him. Police don't just give out security cam footage.

lol @ "snitching". Let me guess, you're a dorky fuckin' white boy from the burbs and developed your moral code around listening to wu tang clan albums when you were 10?

This isn't fuckin' somalia you dipshit. Commit a crime, get arrested.

Maybe in Boise he'll get some decent amount of jail time. In the DC area, you need to have a lot of priors to get a long sentence for credit card theft. Most only get a few months without priors. At least he got arrested for stealing your wallet.

Maybe in Boise he'll get some decent amount of jail time. In the DC area, you need to have a lot of priors to get a long sentence for credit card theft. Most only get a few months without priors. At least he got arrested for stealing your wallet.

12 felonies my man. burglary, fraud, etc. he's doing 3-5.

12 felonies my man. burglary, fraud, etc. he's doing 3-5.

Please provide an update or send me a PM with his sentence. Hopefully you're right, but usually there is a plea deal and most of the charges will be dropped and he'll plea to 2 to 3. Depending on how crowded your jails are, many times a lot of the jail time is suspended. I live between DC and Baltimore so breaking into lockers and stealing wallets in these cities gets light sentences when your murder rate and violent crimes are very high.

Please provide an update or send me a PM with his sentence. Hopefully you're right, but usually there is a plea deal and most of the charges will be dropped and he'll plea to 2 to 3. Depending on how crowded your jails are, many times a lot of the jail time is suspended. I live between DC and Baltimore so breaking into lockers and stealing wallets in these cities gets light sentences when your murder rate and violent crimes are very high.
will do. Yeah our jails aren't particularly full and our cops/judicial system are harsh af. We'll wait and see what happens.

Um, I may have been talking about possible plans to leave but nah I'm still here. I'm transferring to u of I next year and moving to Moscow though
Damn talk about BFE. I thought I had it bad in Harrisburg. You'll be next to WSU as well

Damn talk about BFE. I thought I had it bad in Harrisburg. You'll be next to WSU as well
Yeah I honestly look forward to it though. Been wanting to get away from boise for a while. I hate being in any one place too long. It'll be a fun little two year adventure up there

Im such an idiot for leaving my wallet in an unlocked locker but there's some things to consider

1) I had a lock and lost it
2) I almost never bring my wallet in. I forgot to leave it in the car this time
3) Its common practice at my gym for almost everyone to leave their lockers unlocked
4) Boise is a very safe place and shit like this is very uncommon

No excuses. You're a dummy for leaving your wallet in an unlocked locker. Hell, the word "locker" has the word "lock" in it.

Yeah I honestly look forward to it though. Been wanting to get away from boise for a while. I hate being in any one place too long. It'll be a fun little two year adventure up there
Plus, imagine all the jimmies you'll rustle saying you live in Moscow.

Right? Like how in the fuck do you think you're not getting caught????

I have no fucking clue how people do it. Apparently it's the number one crime now. I guess so many people are doing it that it's hard to keep up. Also how exactly do you track someone down with just a photo in a large city if you can't put it on the news to have the city help?

Lol at going to a gym and not locking your locker.

But glad they got the guy. Also he had to either be retarded or he is addicted to stealing. Honestly he needs help if he isn't violent.

To have a degree and work a professional job and engage in petty theft shows stupidity or mental disability.

But now everyone on Sherdog knows you live in Idaho. Which means you're probably poor.

Im such an idiot for leaving my wallet in an unlocked locker but there's some things to consider

1) I had a lock and lost it
2) I almost never bring my wallet in. I forgot to leave it in the car this time
3) Its common practice at my gym for almost everyone to leave their lockers unlocked
4) Boise is a very safe place and shit like this is very uncommon

Last time I neglected to use a padlock for my locker, my NY Giants cap was stolen. It happened at Gold's Gym in Venice, CA.

Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back