A dude that stole my wallet got caught - 12 felonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ paying money to post on a message board.

No wonder you're such a beta.

Glad I'm not so poor that I have to deal with ads and cell phone pop ups. Or poor enough to live in crime ridden areas full of thieves

Guy worked at HP and was a graduate why the fuck would he waste his time with this nonsense?

Glad I'm not so poor that I have to deal with ads and cell phone pop ups. Or poor enough to live in crime ridden areas full of thieves

we're below the national median in every single aspect of crime. Can almost guarantee wherever you live has higher crime rates in every regard.

we're below the national median in every single aspect of crime. Can almost guarantee wherever you live has higher crime rates in every regard.

I live on the border of irvine which has won the safest city in America multiple times and an average household income of over 90k soooo yeah feels good not to live near fuckin Boise

Good job, I'm proud of you. A sherdogger on the news for a good thing. Who would've thought....You're breaking barriers my friend. But next time give Sherdog a shout out and it'd be a 10/10.

I live on the border of irvine which has won the safest city in America multiple times and an average household income of over 90k soooo

"awards" like that are completely arbitrary.

A quick look into the stats from the same website I looked at for boise tells me you're wrong.

Irvine is above the national median for violent crime, and is at the median for property crime.

Boise is below both. You're wrong. Sorry.
https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/irvine/crime

Great job flushing this turd.

Credit card thieves are scum of the earth.

Good job, I'm proud of you. A sherdogger on the news for a good thing. Who would've thought....You're breaking barriers my friend. But next time give Sherdog a shout out and it'd be a 10/10.

They didn't consult me at all lol. They just reported the facts provided by the bpd.

That's awesome news, bro! I'm glad dude will get justice.

I'm always amazed by the audacity of credit card thieves. Like you literally have to walk into a store filled with cameras and purchase things. It's like robbing a bank without a mask and only getting a few hundred from the drawer. How is it possibly worth it?

drugs are a helluva drug

Crap I'm slow. lol

http://www.kivitv.com/news/meridian...fter-20-credit-cards-thefts-from-health-clubs

WEB%20Jacob%20Edom_1490627503399_57400577_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

That bolded part was me. I called my bank immediately after it had been stolen and they informed me someone attempted to use the card 10 minutes prior to me making the call. I contacted the gas station and informed them. They got with the police and they had footage of him.

Finally some justice in my world.

This dude was a BSU grad and worked at the giant HP campus next to where I work.

12 felonies. Get fucked motherfucker.

Support forehead branding for thieves!!

Good Job and Congrats!!

@Der Eisbar is getting people REKT IRL, first the homo muslim douche that he MK Ultra'ed and now his assailant is gonna get rapemurdered in the slammer, does he get his supe powers from being a Sherdogger? maybe, maybe so.

@Der Eisbar is getting people REKT IRL, first the homo muslim douche that he MK Ultra'ed and now his assailant is gonna get rapemurdered in the slammer, does he get his supe powers from being a Sherdogger? maybe, maybe so.

lol, im not to be fucked with

-Irish and German blood
-Raised by a marine/vietnam vet single parent
-6'4, 220 pounds
-fairly intelligent and extremely stubborn/proud. I don't take shit laying down.

lol, im not to be fucked with

-Irish and German blood
-Raised by a marine/vietnam vet single parent
-6'4, 220 pounds
-fairly intelligent and extremely stubborn/proud. I don't take shit laying down.
is this your wallet?
AgdzxQ9.jpg

Who knew they even have crime in fkn Boise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back