A Brief History of Islam.

a blind eye to what? Islamic extremism? I openly state that is an issue..... but you goofs painting all muslims as extremists is what annoys me. You idiots probably havent ever even interacted with a Muslim other than with @Kafir-kun on here, yet you read some far right blogs and suddenly you are experts.

Now run along piss belt, like any other thread you appear in..... youve offered fuck all to this discussion

I don't need to add to the thread...I agree with everything that's been posted. As I agree with Hitch and Harris and Shappiro on their thoughts of this religion. Even when compared to other religions.

Islam has to be the motherload of bad ideas.

I don't need to add to the thread...I agree with everything that's been posted. As I agree with Hitch and Harris and Shappiro on their thoughts of this religion. Even when compared to other religions.

Islam has to be the motherload of bad ideas.
I dunno, your mother deciding against an abortion seems like the motherload of bad ideas right about now :p

Oh and all religion is a joke, and we would be better off without any of it. Also Hitchens is his name, try and get it right ya fucking goof

cant wait until Islam starts the first intergalactic Jihad and Christians start the first intergalactic Crusade.

Aliens are like "wtf"

my rescue puppy wants asains to stop eating his brothers. might as well throw that in

Just because we have to tolerate religious freedom doesn't mean that we have to like it. The many theocracies throughout history (as well as monarchical governments based on the divine right of rule) should be evidence enough that we can and probably should do without. And that's without invoking the long list of mass deaths for shock value.

Sorry the truth hurts.

Just because we have to tolerate religious freedom doesn't mean that we have to like it. The many theocracies throughout history (as well as monarchical governments based on the divine right of rule) should be evidence enough that we can and probably should do without. And that's without invoking the long list of mass deaths for shock value.

Sorry the truth hurts.
If you want to talk about mass deaths, anti-theist regimes have their own rap sheet to consider.

If you want to talk about mass deaths, anti-theist regimes have their own rap sheet to consider.

Oh i'm not anti-theist by any means. Agnostic if anything. Good job trying to conflate the Abrahamic faiths with theism as a whole though, it's a nice parlor trick for the stupid.

Oh i'm not anti-theist by any means. Agnostic if anything. Good job trying to conflate the Abrahamic faiths with theism as a whole though, it's a nice parlor trick for the stupid.
I didn't say you were anti-theist.

Those anti-theist regimes weren't exactly concerned with Zoroastrianism btw.

If you look at the big picture it has helped so many people and in modern times is a positive influence. Satan will corrupt and violate you and there are some that fall for his temptations and traps. The priests paid a hefty price for that kind of indulgence.

Yeah I care, but why overload the system with Islamic pedo rape gangs when you already got pedo priests, celebrities and politicians to deal with?

<NotListening>

They do but it doesn’t absolve others. This thread is about Islam where in 2018 they hold the record for deaths of a religious nature. Once that fact is acknowledged then we’re going to see progress. When I see polls from moderate Muslims where they want sharia law in host countries where they were welcomed into their motives for being there are worrying.

I didn't say you anti-theist.

Those anti-theist regimes weren't exactly concerned with Zoroastrianism btw.

Then why bring it up? Or are you trying to insinuate that persecution of the Abrahamic faiths leads to doom and gloom? I know some east asian countries who might take umbrage to that notion.

Then why bring it up? Or are you trying to insinuate that persecution of the Abrahamic faiths leads to doom and gloom?
Certainly can and has more often than not.
I know some east asian countries who might take umbrage to that notion.
Like China right? When I think freedom, China always comes to mind...

I dunno, your mother deciding against an abortion seems like the motherload of bad ideas right about now :p

Oh and all religion is a joke, and we would be better off without any of it. Also Hitchens is his name, try and get it right ya fucking goof

Well I won't argue that all religion is bad but all religion is not equally bad.

Certainly can and has more often than not.

Like China right? When I think freedom, China always comes to mind...

Let's try Japan for one. The Tokugawa Shogunate made christianity outright illegal in the 17th century, and failed to devolve into sin and genocide.

But you named China, and i'd be a fool not to mention that christianity was banned there too in the 800s, without sin or genocide following either. Helluva recency bias to think that 2000 years of history can be summed up by the China of today. Yuge recency bias.

So imagine that, some of the longest functioning countries in the world seem to have done just fine without the Abrahamic faiths. I'm sure that will totally change your worldview on their necessity. Fuckin lol.

Let's try Japan for one. The Tokugawa Shogunate made christianity outright illegal in the 17th century, and failed to devolve into sin and genocide.

But you named China, and i'd be a fool not to mention that christianity was banned there too in the 800s, without sin or genocide following either. Helluva recency bias to think that 2000 years of history can be summed up by the China of today. Yuge recency bias.

So imagine that, some of the longest functioning countries in the world seem to have done just fine without the Abrahamic faiths. I'm sure that will totally change your worldview on their necessity. Fuckin lol.
I never said they were necessary though.

Of course genocide didn't follow when there were barely any followers of Christianity there to kill, it was stamped out before it could take root. Its a completely different story when there are significant numbers of people actually following those faiths when the crackdown begins.

Back