91 year old Mexican man beaten. TYT blames Trump and fascism.

Well, it goes against MSM's "white supremacist" narrative. The left doesn't want you to know that minorities are racist too.
It reminds me of how they switched the characters in the Epic Beard Man bus beatdown from a black man harassing some old white dude and getting his ass beat for it to a mexican getting hassled by , you guessed it some white skinhead looking guys.
Our media is irredeemably full of shit, and it's not even subtle.

So a black person can't support Trump? Is that your starting point for this?

TYT is pretty damn dishonest often. I am as far left as you can get but even though that's the case lying and misrepresenting things just to fit a political narrative is counterproductive.

On the other hand Trump is a race baiting socially destructive narrcisist and there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that assholes who used to rightly be ashamed of themselves now feel empowered by having someone just as petty and cheap in the white house.

Still you can't blame any one instance of this behavior on Trump.

TYT is pretty damn dishonest often. I am as far left as you can get but even though that's the case lying and misrepresenting things just to fit a political narrative is counterproductive.

On the other hand Trump is a race baiting socially destructive narrcisist and there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that assholes who used to rightly be ashamed of themselves now feel empowered by having someone just as petty and cheap in the white house.

Still you can't blame any one instance of this behavior on Trump.
Trump is an expression, not a cause,of the current zeitgeist we find ourselves in.

So that means that Trump talking shit about Illegals/Mexicans had ZERO effect on racist blacks? lol......There is no way that Trump's rhetoric could've enticed racist like this Bitch to get more hyped up and be more aggressive against Mexicans?.....lol

According to your way of thinking......What the Germans did to the jews, wasn't really hitler's fault since Jews were hated by many germans even before hitler lol.

You lack any common sense.

So that means that Trump talking shit about Illegals/Mexicans had ZERO effect on racist blacks? lol......There is no way that Trump's rhetoric could've enticed racist like this Bitch to get more hyped up and aggressive against Mexicans?.....lol

According to your way of thinking......What the Germans did to the jews, wasn't really hitler's fault since Jews were hated by many germans even before hitler lol.

You lack the ability to think. Your post is nothing but weak strawman after strawman.
Trump and the election have broken you. This story has fuck all to do with Trump, it's clear that the big mean orange man lives in your head. You should seek help.

Looks as though people will buy into that narrative regardless of evidence. Confirmation bias I suppose.

TYT likes their narratives.

edit: So I watched the clip.. Yeah this is classic TYT pushing their narrative.

"Angry racist right wing Trump voters walking among us who will beat people with bricks!"

classic stuff.

Last edited:
So that means that Trump talking shit about Illegals/Mexicans had ZERO effect on racist blacks? lol......There is no way that Trump's rhetoric could've enticed racist like this Bitch to get more hyped up and be more aggressive against Mexicans?.....lol

When liberals compare Republicans to Hitler does that make attacks against Republicans more likely?

You lack the ability to think. Your post is nothing but weak strawman after strawman.
Trump and the election have broken you. This story has fuck all to do with Trump, it's clear that the big mean orange man lives in your head. You should seek help.
I owned you're lack of logic so you have to make shit up and call it a strawman...Damn you're sad pathetic little man, and you have my pity

Trump has nothing to do with it....Because She is black and racism has existed before trump?....LMFAO...that's the dumbest shit I ever heard.

Like I said...according to your shitty logic, Hitler wasn't at fault since Germans hated jews before he ever said anything.

Sorry but I think it's clear that in this climate of anti Latino/illegals which was energized by trump....That a fat bitch like that felt more compelled to act like a total racist.

Again, you lack any logic....and you know it.

I owned you're lack of logic so you have to make shit up and call it a strawman...Damn you're sad pathetic little man, and you have my pity

Trump has nothing to do with it....Because She is black and racism has existed before trump?....LMFAO...that's the dumbest shit I ever heard.

Like I said...according to your shitty logic, Hitler wasn't at fault since Germans hated jews before he ever said anything.

Sorry but I think it's clear that in this climate of anti Latino/illegals which was energized by trump....That a fat bitch like that felt more compelled to act like a total racist.

Again, you lack any logic....and you know it.
lol, you're an idiot.
You don't even own a semi-functioning brain, let alone anyone in an argument. Go to bed.

When liberals compare Republicans to Hitler does that make attacks against Republicans more likely?
Yes.

Antifa are a bunch of dumb motherfuckers who shouldn't attack people just because they are dumbass trump supporters.

Does that mean there is no similarities between Trump and Hitler? NO, nor does it mean that Liberals shouldn't compare trump to hitler....It means that Antifa and other assholes shouldn't punch MAGA Larping kids...They have plenty of similarities but their will always be idiots who can't handle the comparison and take manners into their hands which I don't support....At least not against the larper MAGA kids.

See, how easy it is to admit that people who partially agree with you, are wrong....That's the difference between liberals/rightwingers...I don't use mental gymnastics, I call it how it is, like many liberals do(Not all tho).

lol, you're an idiot.
You don't even own a semi-functioning brain, let alone anyone in an argument. Go to bed.
I owned you kid and you can't fathom a proper response....You're a pathetic human being.

So sad that I have you shook over the internet.

Looks as though people will buy into that narrative regardless of evidence. Confirmation bias I suppose.

TYT likes their narratives.

edit: So I watched the clip.. Yeah this is classic TYT pushing their narrative.

"Angry racist right wing Trump voters walking among us who will beat people with bricks!"

classic stuff.

I agree with 90% of TYT's positions but they lie as bad as anyone they criticize. The worst part is that it seems like many of them don't see the bias.

I owned you kid and you can't fathom a proper response....You're a pathetic human being.

So sad that I have you shook over the internet.
Yaaawn...
Your constant application of the most juvenile schoolyard psychology is futile. See, grown ups see it for what it really is: impotence and the inability to understand, frame and articulate an argument. Shook, lol.
Now try and stop being a useless pest.

Yaaawn...
Your constant application of the most juvenile schoolyard psychology is futile. See, grown ups see it for what it really is: impotence and the inability to understand, frame and articulate an argument. Shook, lol.
Now try and stop being a useless pest.
You literally just ducked all my points because you have no counters...So you throw out shit like " uhhh uhhh STRAWMAN ARGUMENT!!!" and explain ZERO of your points.

You're pathetic...You lack common sense and can't articulate how to counter my points...I left you pondering on how big of an idiot you are...so here you are, still ducking my arguments and just saying random bullshit.

You an idiot and you know it.

I agree with 90% of TYT's positions but they lie as bad as anyone they criticize. The worst part is that it seems like many of them don't see the bias.

I think bias is pretty hard to notice sometimes, even when blatant, if people get immersed (siloed) in it or just haven't been exposed to other views, and generally sympathize with a given message (leading to lack of questioning).

I'm under the impression that TYT caters to a younger audience, perhaps not having the experience yet to discern this sort of stuff or to take it with a grain of salt.

The people working in TYT though know full well how it works.

A large part of Trump's platform was xenophobic fearmongering, literally encouraging violence at his rallies, we get an example of why that's an issue and it doesn't count because they're black? Trump supporters love to claim the black people when they're in a positive light, but when they show the ugly consequences of Trump's influence, it's suddenly back to black people just being inherently violent and "anti-American".

Yes.

Antifa are a bunch of dumb motherfuckers who shouldn't attack people just because they are dumbass trump supporters.

Does that mean there is no similarities between Trump and Hitler? NO, nor does it mean that Liberals shouldn't compare trump to hitler....It means that Antifa and other assholes shouldn't punch MAGA Larping kids...They have plenty of similarities but their will always be idiots who can't handle the comparison and take manners into their hands which I don't support....At least not against the larper MAGA kids.

See, how easy it is to admit that people who partially agree with you, are wrong....That's the difference between liberals/rightwingers...I don't use mental gymnastics, I call it how it is, like many liberals do(Not all tho).

Good to see you can admit that your side doesn't always get things right, but you are still casting the other side as always wrong and in bad faith. If you think that all liberals always admit to these things and all rightwingers never do then you are still stuck in your partisan ideological cage.

But back to the OP. I see no direct evidence that this has anything to do with Trump, any more than black on Asian violence in San Francisco had to do with Barack Obama.
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/nevi...of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

Show me the proof that this woman took her cues from Trump. I don't want this airy-fairy nonsense about a climate of hate or other rhetorical trickery.

A large part of Trump's platform was xenophobic fearmongering, literally encouraging violence at his rallies, we get an example of why that's an issue and it doesn't count because they're black? Trump supporters love to claim the black people when they're in a positive light, but when they show the ugly consequences of Trump's influence, it's suddenly back to black people just being inherently violent and "anti-American".
Dude, blacks and hispanics have been butting heads, especially in Los Angeles, long before Trump came on to the scene. Stop swallowing the BS the media is shoving at you.

Back