91 year old Mexican man beaten. TYT blames Trump and fascism.

In June of 2015 he said, "They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people". He specifies there at the end that "some" he assumes are good people. Insinuating that's he's not sure they actually are good, but they are the minority of who is coming. No mention of when these criminals started coming, so it's vague on which Mexicans are the "bad ones".
You make a lot of assumptions in that post.

What does it matter "when" criminals started coming?

A black qween would never do such a thing.

Retract your claims, racists!!!!

Maybe the old man was a Trump supporter or was wearing a MAGA hat or maybe even said some things about Trump that weren't completely negative and is therefore a 'Fascist' who deserved to have his head smashed in with a brick?

I mean that's where we're at now with the lefts brand of politics.

Maybe the old man was a Trump supporter or was wearing a MAGA hat or maybe even said some things about Trump that weren't completely negative and is therefore a 'Fascist' who deserved to have his head smashed in with a brick?

I mean that's where we're at now with the lefts brand of politics.
Well, if he was wearing a MAGA hat, that changes everything. Deport him, I say.

You make a lot of assumptions in that post.

What does it matter "when" criminals started coming?
What assumptions?

It matters because it's either a problem that just started, or it's always been a problem and the 91 year old who's been here longer than you've been alive is probably a criminal who needs to be sent back to Mexico. My point is it casts the majority of Mexican-Americans in a bad light. It's dangerously vague language. But Trump needed to fearmonger as much as he could to get votes, so no need for him to be tactful.

What assumptions?

This-

Insinuating that's he's not sure they actually are good, but they are the minority of who is coming. No mention of when these criminals started coming, so it's vague on which Mexicans are the "bad ones".

The "insinuation" seems to be what you want it to be.A lot of bad people do come over the border. How do we know how many are good and how many are bad if we don't even know who they are? Isn't it well documented that a lot of illegals have criminal backgrounds? Why do you think so many attempt to bypass our immigration laws? Why do they choose to live anonymously, knowing they legally can't? I'd prefer we assume more of them are bad than assume its just a few.

It matters because it's either a problem that just started, or it's always been a problem and the 91 year old who's been here longer than you've been alive is probably a criminal who needs to be sent back to Mexico. My point is it casts the majority of Mexican-Americans in a bad light. It's dangerously vague language. But Trump needed to fearmonger as much as he could to get votes, so no need for him to be tactful.
I don't think it matters. Its a problem that needs fixing and any attempts to fix it are met with obstruction and identity politics.

Back