9 Secrets Women Keep From Men

Bloody clickbait telling us what we already know.

Except for number 9... Most women don't know their way around tools even if their lives depended on it.

They can do it. You just have to wait until they've finished, take it apart and put the pieces back together the right way round.

Normal girl:
Highschool: 2-3 (Let's go with 2)
College: 2-10 (Let's go with 3)
Dating life (3-7 years @ 4 guys a year): 12-28 (let's say 15)
Husband: 1

21^2 = 441
<NoneOfMy>{<doc}<34><puh-lease75><LikeReally5>

Damn, 10 seems high for the average girl... I could be wrong though and they just all act like nuns around only me.

addtext_com_MTAwNzM4NDEwNQ.jpg

Originally it was '999 Secrets Women Keep From Men' but they decided to cut the number to something more believable.

There are a hundred. Women are the world's greatest natural resource of half truths and bullshit.

Apart from Swamp Monster

#9 is both true and a lie.

#10 The one that even the pseudo-edgy, click-baity slideshow won't tell you...

Who the real father is <Eek2.0>

This shit reads like a teenagers guide to women.

I’ll tell you a female secret you should know.

No matter how many fucking times you ask ,she will never know exactly what she wants to eat.

bitches dont know shit, they yap about nothing, also they are full of shit most of the time and dont give a fuck about lying to your face, im ready to deal with these hoes because i have a black belt by sensei Patrice Oneal RIP

lmao this shit was supposed to be shit men don't know or???

Everybody has secrets ffs. Men keep secrets from women, too. Admit it, you all have shit you’d NEVER tell your woman.

bitches dont know shit, they yap about nothing, also they are full of shit most of the time and dont give a fuck about lying to your face, im ready to deal with these hoes because i have a black belt by sensei Patrice Oneal RIP

Sounds like you had a bad break up once or twice and now you think they’re all cunts lol. Some women are great, some aren’t. Unfortunately, in this society, it’s hard to find the right one. Just be careful not to turn to your girl into a slut. That happens. Trust me.

Bullshit list doesn’t even say anything about how they attract bears

Last edited:
Those aren’t actually secrets if you live with a woman. I was hoping for some fucked up shit.

Those secrets are great and all when you first start dating a woman.. but be with her a couple years and live with her... then all the truths come out anyway. Zero fucks.

Also, as far as how many men she's banged? Well, I'd imagine younger women might lie about it, but I think when women get older and haven't been in a committed relationship for a long time, you pretty much expect the number to be high. I wouldn't believe that a woman in her 30s that has never been in a long term relationship has had sex with less than 20-30 men. Unless she's that hideous.

Is this Teen Vogue?

This shit reads like a teenagers guide to women.

I’ll tell you a female secret you should know.

No matter how many fucking times you ask ,she will never know exactly what she wants to eat.
Real talk.

Her: what do you want to eat?

Me: do you have a preference?

Her: no you decide

Me: how about Chinese?

Her: no

Me: how about Mexican?

Me: how about McDonalds?

Me: how about Steak?

Me: then what do you want? I could go for any of those

Her: I dunno you decide

Me: you don't want anything I've suggested.

Her: OMG YOURE SO INDECISIVE JUST PICK SOMETHING

Me: McDonald's it is

Her: but I SAID I don't WANT McDonald's don't you LISTEN

Back