9 Secrets Women Keep From Men

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...p-from-men/ss-BBLjtYk?ocid=spartanntp#image=1

Women fart? That's news to me. :)

"I have been married for over 10 years, and there are still plenty of secrets I keep from my husband. As a woman, you just need certain things for yourself. Besides, what's wrong with maintaining a teeny bit of mystery, even in a committed, long-term relationship? Truth: it's just better if your man doesn't know everything about, say, your bathroom habits or past lovers."

Last edited:
i was hoping this was gonna be like them knowing where pirate treasure was this whole time

Not that I was expecting some great revelation, but none of those surprise me at all.

We already knew all of this shit Captain Obvious. Spend 5 minutes on pronhub and you'll end up with a moustached woman lying about her weight in the vid title faking an orgasm while masturbating and farting and telling me she needs me

11. Hoes ain't loyal.
12. They all gold dig but won't admit.

We already knew all of this shit Captain Obvious. Spend 5 minutes on pronhub and you'll end up with a moustached woman lying about her weight in the vid title faking an orgasm while masturbating and farting and telling me she needs me
latest

When the sign if raised it says "I love you Jewes."

giphy.gif

I had a gf fart once, and only once cause I tickled her. It was cute but I think part of her died that day

looking at most of the comments i wonder why people call me cynical.

None of that shit is a secret. If you have ever lived with your gf for more than a month you should know all that.

15 years ago it used to be multiply her number by 2.

These days? Now you have to square that shit.

Normal girl:
Highschool: 2-3 (Let's go with 2)
College: 2-10 (Let's go with 3)
Dating life (3-7 years @ 4 guys a year): 12-28 (let's say 15)
Husband: 1

21^2 = 441
<NoneOfMy>{<doc}<34><puh-lease75><LikeReally5>

Bloody clickbait telling us what we already know.

Except for number 9... Most women don't know their way around tools even if their lives depended on it.

All women are hoes except your mom. Just don't ask your dad about her.

moustached woman lying about her weight in the vid title faking an orgasm while masturbating and farting and telling me she needs me

da-iztriesh-kompyutra-si-smeshko.eu.gif

Back