9-0 Featherweight Prospect Gavin Tucker debuting in Halifax this sunday

MMAth Problem

Skipper
@purple
Reaction score
4 KO 4 Sub 1 Decision, Champ in Extreme Cage Combat regional league. Looks promising, plus he is a local born In Newfoundland trains in Halifax.

Last edited:
This is what a fight night card should be about.

Having really solid prospects/potential top 15 guys on it.

Use fight night cards to build prospects, while saving fox cards and ppv's for top contender fights, title fights, high quality fights ,etc.

This is what a fight night card should be about.

Having really solid prospects/potential top 15 guys on it.

Use fight night cards to build prospects, while saving fox cards and ppv's for top contender fights, title fights, high quality fights ,etc.

Yea nice to see these regional guys get a call up

This is why I miss the Strikeforce Challengers series. UFC needs to do more of this.

His first and last name are two of the douchiest white guy names

This is why I miss the Strikeforce Challengers series. UFC needs to do more of this.
I agree. Make something like ufc fight night: challengers where a lot of prospects go and fight each other. If someone has success and goes like 3-0, 2-1 then they would get promoted to a ufc contract, if they lose some in the ufc, fighters could get demoted to the challenger series, and if they do bad there, then of course they would be cut. It would be a great gateway of determining if a guy is quality why seeing his success in the challenger instead of what they do now and just brining guys in and throwing them to the wolves in the ufc. Challengers would build up prospects, give them better resumes/experience, plus keep a lot of lower level fighters out of the ufc.

Its a win win win win situation lol

Have you seen who he fought? For the moment it's a best example of can crusher. Let's see how he will do against some guys with actual experience.

And don't you dare to start another Mike Perry Hype train here....

Right on Saigon.

Have you seen who he fought? For the moment it's a best example of can crusher. Let's see how he will do against some guys with actual experience.

And don't you dare to start another Mike Perry Hype train here....

I actually thought of that stupid Sherdog meme when I created this thread, I'm just saying this guy has potential and is def worth looking out for, lol, Not that he is GOAT right now

interesting, going to watch him

I actually thought of that stupid Sherdog meme when I created this thread, I'm just saying this guy has potential and is def worth looking out for, lol, Not that he is GOAT right now

Hype train alert is off then. Now I can fully agree with you sir!

I have never seem him fight but he seems like a can crusher... ECC has a hard time bringing in legit fighters to their promotion though. Hard for them to cover travel costs.

His opponents had a combined record of 27-27 when he faced them.

scrappy newfie.

gotta be careful though, sam might not be that good but he hits hard.

Another fight I'm looking forward to on Sunday...Absolutey sound fn card

He's a Manlet now if he was a lhw or HW people would be interested

Him versus Mirsad Bektic would be fire..

Tell me it wouldn't.

I reckon he'll TKO Sicilia, whose chin is pretty much done I think.

Back