!!! 80s vs. 90s.. which is the FUNNER decade? !!!

80s vs. 90s

• Total voters

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Which is the funner decade to have grown up in? 1980s or 1990s?

80s90s-copy1-optimised.jpg

vs.

Funner is not a word. Shut this whole thing down. The '90s.

I only know the 90's. So that one

I'm torn but will go with 90s

90's was a fookin blast mate

I voted 80s cos I thought it said "funnier". Unless you count Vanilla Ice, 80s was easily the funniest.

I was too young in the 80s to appreciate them enough. Since I was in middle school and high school in the 90s, that's my choice. Plus the music and cars were better.

I was in my fun prime in the eighties, to there you go. The nineties were kind of dull.

I was too young to remember much of the 80s but historically it seems like a much more fun decade

90's... 80's comedy lacked big time. 80's action, science fiction and horror. The best!!!!

Thanks WoW. I blew 45 minutes this evening watching those videos and more from both decades.

Funner how? 90s Nickelodeon was freaking amazing, but overall as a whole, the 80s were way more fun.

80s

80s was very conservative. I sometimes wish I was born 10 years earlier because 70s > 80s & 90s.

I lived in and loved both, but the 80s had a better vib fun wise. Urban culture had not taken over yet so clubs had rock and dance music. There was a spring break vibe. Nothing sexy about 90s fashion with grungy flannels, baggy jeans and doc Martin's...at least sluts looked like sluts in 80s. Rock chicks ruled and 80s didn't need designer drugs...we had weed and budweiser

Back