80's 'karate' dojo violent beatdown of a kung fu guy

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Last I've read, the coward black dude (Willie J Dennis) was doing fed time for an unrelated crime.

Something that starts off as what looks like humor and ends like that pisses me off. I don't think any of it is funny...

I messaged the cunt on Facebook - he didn't reply. I'd knock fuck out of him both literally and happily.

Man, this is nuts. I originally, as I was watching for the first time, thought that it was fake. The moves from the Kung Fu guy and the Karate guy seemed to miss here and there and looked choreographed. Then I saw the blood and for a split second though, hmmm, fake blood? Then I heard the breathing... Nope. Can't fake that breathing. That's the real deal. I still didn't want to believe it to be real, but after some research it looks like it was in fact real. The Karate "Sensei" Billy Joe Blythe seems to be a real piece of shit.

That dude's a boss though, even if he lost (by unscrupulous means).

In what way was he mentally disable? Looked pretty stable to me. Said some stuff about Jesus or something but other than that it just looks like forced narrative.

In what way was he mentally disable? Looked pretty stable to me. Said some stuff about Jesus or something but other than that it just looks like forced narrative.

Are you serious or are your trolling? You mean to tell me if someone came to you and said that he learned Martial Arts from "Jesus"? (and was dead F*cking serious about it) you wouldn't think he's out of touch with reality?

Are you serious or are your trolling? You mean to tell me if someone came to you and said that he learned Martial Arts from "Jesus"? (and was dead F*cking serious about it) you wouldn't think he's out of touch with reality?

the volume is low on my end so I only heard Jesus name being mentioned. I figured he was just stating that Jesus is like his teacher, not that he literally learned martial arts from Jesus during his college years when he worked as a part time karate instructor.

the volume is low on my end so I only heard Jesus name being mentioned. I figured he was just stating that Jesus is like his teacher, not that he literally learned martial arts from Jesus during his college years when he worked as a part time karate instructor.
I read that he was mentally ill, then I saw the video. In my opinion it was obvious he was off, but I might be wrong about it.

I read that he was mentally ill, then I saw the video. In my opinion it was obvious he was off, but I might be wrong about it.

He just looks like your typical bible thumper who happens to be challenging dojos. He says he is a preacher and his master is Jesus. On that alone it's a fairly standard thing to hear from bible heads. It's a very unusual mix all right. Sort of like yipman meets christianity, where instead of a vagabond dojo master challenging his rivals we have a christian preacher beating those satanic pagan inspired dojos at their own game. But I don't think it constitutes a mental illness. His speach is rational given the context and his fighting style is quite effective to booth. He also seems to be aware that the dojo master is taking the piss out of him but pretty much politely shrugs it off. It's like what would happen if Ned Flanders got into martial arts.

The refusal to touch hands at the start highlights their intentions from the get. If it's introduced to the students as an "educational" session then the students should be educated that they should show respect. But I guess it goes back to the tribalism of dojo masters declaring their superiority over other masters. If anything, their own mocking tone at the start set themselves up for their egos to get bruised.

Last edited:
He just looks like your typical bible thumper who happens to be challenging dojos. He says he is a preacher and his master is Jesus. On that alone it's a fairly standard thing to hear from bible heads. It's a very unusual mix all right. Sort of like yipman meets christianity, where instead of a vagabond dojo master challenging his rivals we have a christian preacher beating those satanic pagan inspired dojos at their own game. But I don't think it constitutes a mental illness. His speach is rational given the context and his fighting style is quite effective to booth. He also seems to be aware that the dojo master is taking the piss out of him but pretty much politely shrugs it off.
I'll take out the mentally ill part. I'd have to agree, I thought there was more info on the guy

He just looks like your typical bible thumper who happens to be challenging dojos. He says he is a preacher and his master is Jesus. On that alone it's a fairly standard thing to hear from bible heads. It's a very unusual mix all right. Sort of like yipman meets christianity, where instead of a vagabond dojo master challenging his rivals we have a christian preacher beating those satanic pagan inspired dojos at their own game. But I don't think it constitutes a mental illness. His speach is rational given the context and his fighting style is quite effective to booth. He also seems to be aware that the dojo master is taking the piss out of him but pretty much politely shrugs it off. It's like what would happen if Ned Flanders got into martial arts.

Reminds me of this:

I didn´t watch it I´m upset even seeing this thread, maybe it wasn´t that bad, Just typing I wish for justice

knock all his teeth out, that being said I didn´t even see the video

I've read conflicting reports. I've read where he was found dead in a dumpster and I've also read where he was found alive in a dumpster. I have no idea how to find out for sure what happened to him.

Back