80's 'karate' dojo violent beatdown of a kung fu guy

I've read conflicting reports. I've read where he was found dead in a dumpster and I've also read where he was found alive in a dumpster. I have no idea how to find out for sure what happened to him.
I don't even think bullshido knows. I've seen people get fucked up in real life very, horrifically, but i wont watch this video again. There's a difference between stomping some asshole who breaks into your home, and a stupid dojo match.

That was horrific, I wish someone would choke him and beat him like he did to the other student

This vid was big news several years ago, and resurface with regular intervalls. not only on sites like this, but also occasionally in regular media.
Someone on another forum dug up a newspaper article interview with a police officer who recalled having heard of the incident and visited the victim (a well known mentally ill local homeless, who was a nuisance in the mall this dojo was housed), who although severely beaten, did not wish to press charges. At the time there was no video evidence, so the cop let it go.

The head of the dojo died a few years ago, after several years illness, leaving him unable to walk. The guy doing the actual beatdown was in jail for some unrelated serious crime (I do not remember what, but he was not going to be free again in a hurry) .

damn, haven't seen this video before, it's really rough. Especially because the KFG wasn't there for sparring, but just to show some moves.

Did some reading on reddit and some other forums and it seems to mee it's something like a cover up. Crazy bum in a small town versus a ex military guy with local police ties. It reminds me a bit of the Making a Murderer documentary.

Back