8 Values

Centrist

centrist_zps2ubhrog7.png

Looks like @Pwent is likely having a conversation with some libcuck I've already blocked.

Yes and you want that weak government to govern aggressively overseas.

Derp

do you think that a government needs to be involved in your daily life, in order to be aggressive overseas?

i really dont understand your argument

do you think that a government needs to be involved in your daily life, in order to be aggressive overseas?

i really dont understand your argument

And I don't think you understand what you're saying either.

That's why u keep saying dumb shit that makes little sense.

And I don't think you understand what you're saying either.

That's why u keep saying dumb shit that makes little sense.

a weak government at home means that they have less authority over law abiding american citizens and have less power over you

that has nothing to do with their strategy or capabilities abroad

north korea has a strong government at home because they have the power/authority to put you and your family in a concentration camp for saying the wrong thing.

USA has a relatively weaker government at home because the government cant just put you in a concentration camp and confiscate your property because they feel like it

however, the USA has a more aggressive overseas strategy

i dont know what other concepts i have to explain to you, since youre too stupid to understand this, or the concept of natural rights

a weak government at home means that they have less authority over law abiding american citizens and have less power over you

that has nothing to do with their strategy abroad

i dont know what other concepts i have to explain to you, since youre too stupid to understand this, or the concept of natural rights

Personally, I don't even agree much with military spending and I'm more of an isolationist etc but why are anti-conservative and anti libertarian arguments which are meant to point out hypocrisy always so fucking stupid?
Foreign policy and strategies to advance geopolitical interests depend on the decision of those who are in power (you've never said you're a non-statist), the size of the armed forces and relationships to foreign countries. Literally none of those factors has anything to do with the size of a government at all.
Even a completely anarcho-capitalist society without any government at all could -in theory- have larger armed forced than the US if enough individuals decided that this is important enough for their interests. Military is one of the few things basically anybody up to minarchists agrees on having it managed and probably monopolized by a government, any ideology other than anarcho-capitalists agrees on that. It's such a braindead non-argument.

Last edited:
I was basically about 50/50 on all of the categories.

such a safe and non-committal answer from someone who is afraid to take these kinds of tests and share their actual opinion, so they can just criticize others without being open for criticism themselves
Such a yawn criticism

I've shared plenty of my viewpoints and actual personal information on this site

I just don't shit post and make up lies like you

60 questions just to tell me at the end that I am a conservative. I could have figured that out by looking at my avatar.

So will any leftists actually take the test or just come here to critizise what other people have posted so far lol

Personally, I don't even agree much with military spending and I'm more of an isolationist etc but why are anti-conservative and anti libertarian arguments which are meant to point out hypocrisy always so fucking stupid?
Foreign policy and strategies to advance geopolitical interests depend on the decision of those which are in power (you've never said you're a non-statist), the size of the armed forces and relationships to foreign countries. Literally none of those factors has anything to do with the size of a government at all.
Even a completely anarcho-capitalist society without any government at all could -in theory- have larger armed forced than the US if enough individuals decided that this is important enough for their interests. Military is one of the few things basically anybody up to minarchists agrees on having it managed and probably monopolized by a government, any ideology other than anarcho-capitalists agrees on that. It's such a braindead non-argument.

He's an idiot, I'm only bothering to respond because I called him out as a dumbass in the "worst poster" thread so I feel obligated to give him an example of what I mean by "easily blown out in WR debates"

*those who are in power

can't edit my posts when typing on my smartphone for some reason

So will any leftists actually take the test or just come here to critizise what other people have posted so far lol

I'll give you 3 guess. It's their modus operandi. Cool with me though, because they've dug their own graves with no signs off slowing down the deepening of the hole. Case in point, President Trump.

Moderate Conservative

I got 70% on might, so apparently i am very Hawkish and i am not sure why... I had more or less neutral answers when it comes to foreign policy.

I also got 60%+ on Traditional yet i am only moderately conservative.

The test is in beta so it is to be expected i guess.

I thought this was going to be a thread relating to the virtues that have been tragically forgotten in the current society.

Seven-Virtues.jpg

Back