1st Round is over...all 8 Fights are finishes

So many legit good fighters, makes you wonder why none of them were signed by the UFC earlier? IMO most of them can make top 15.

So many legit good fighters, makes you wonder why none of them were signed by the UFC earlier? IMO most of them can make top 15.
and there are still better fighters out there like Magomed Bibulatov, Pietro Menga, and Jarred Brooks. Really wish they got some of those guys instead of the Alaskan dude, although to be fair he was ko'd before we even got a glimpse of his skills.

125ers are delivering some nice fast paced action without stalling tactics and without playing it safe to get to the next round.

No guys that are gassed after the first round, with sloppy technique.

Love this season so far!
Best Season ever great

I am praying that every guy this season gets a fight on the finale.

The card so far has 7 fights

Johnson (C) vs. TUF Winner
Benavidez vs. Cejudo
Masvidal vs. Ellenberger
Hall vs. Maynard
Stansbury vs. Collier
Mutapcic vs. Smith
Curran vs. Moyle

With one guy fighting DJ and Moreno already having a fight, that leaves 14 guys (7 fights).

It's possible they will all get a fight to make it a 14 fight card, but if any more fights get added to the finale it seems unlikely.

I am praying that every guy this season gets a fight on the finale.

The card so far has 7 fights

Johnson (C) vs. TUF Winner
Benavidez vs. Cejudo
Masvidal vs. Ellenberger
Hall vs. Maynard
Stansbury vs. Collier
Mutapcic vs. Smith
Curran vs. Moyle

With one guy fighting DJ and Moreno already having a fight, that leaves 14 guys (7 fights).

It's possible they will all get a fight to make it a 14 fight card, but if any more fights get added to the finale it seems unlikely.
You thinking they should fight eachother? For TUF 17 they did something similar. Tor Treong fought earlier on a Sweden card, but then every other contestant (except one who got injured) fought each other at the Finale, with the loser getting cut.

Last edited:
tonight the guy tapped to the guillotine. it was 1 tap. clear as day. then he escaped and lasted into r2 before he tapped again. this time it was acknowleged.

tonight the guy tapped to the guillotine. it was 1 tap. clear as day. then he escaped and lasted into r2 before he tapped again. this time it was acknowleged.

I saw that too. I was wondering why Schnell dropped what appeared to be a tight gilli... after watching TUF talk the drama will address that in next week's episode?

Definitely the best season in recent memory. I can't wait to see these fighters in the UFC because so far they look like they belong.

8 over 8, and I'm really confident Elliot will give us another one

I thought is he going to he tap???...
It looked like he definetly was going to and popped out at the same time...
But nobody complained...so its all good.

8 out of 8 now...

1st Round is over and all finishes...

Glad Tim stopped that "bully"

It's the season I've been dreaming about since the comeback season TUF 4. Get some already established guys that you know have skill, and stop with the "let me bang bro" morons. Hopefully Dana has learned from this. Lets get some quality fighters for future eps. I'd like another comeback season tbh.

It's a shame the tuf brand is already tainted. The ratings aren't reflective of the level of awesomeness this season. Perhaps they should put TUF to bed and come up with a new show.

Back