1st Round is over...all 8 Fights are finishes

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
125ers are delivering some nice fast paced action without stalling tactics and without playing it safe to get to the next round.

No guys that are gassed after the first round, with sloppy technique.

Love this season so far!

This season is the best eva!

For once we have legit pros/prospects and get to watch them compete. Unlike in previous season where we get stupid drama and fat oafs barfing on each other.

This season is the best eva!

For once we have legit pros/prospects and get to watch them compete. Unlike in previous season where we get stupid drama and fat oafs barfing on each other.

You do realise that nobody has done that kind of repulsive shit on TUF for about 8yrs, right?

It is shaping up to be a quality season though, way better than the other more recent seasons.

Neither can leg kicks.
but Cecil Peoples can!

l2SqdYNr1e2PwYM48.gif

but Cecil Peoples can!

l2SqdYNr1e2PwYM48.gif
Cecil Peoples can do what the fuck he ever wants!
He is the mastermind behind it all!

He also has a special seat/throne from where he decides via thumb up or down when the fight is over or not

Haven't cared to watch in forever, but this season has been great. Glad I decided to check it out.. the champions thing brought me in. I hope they do more like this in the future

6 fights 6 finishes...and they keep delivering awesome action!

I was glad that the ref didn't stop the fight when Hafael...sorry...Honaldo got knocked down and started to roll for the kneebar/leglock attempt to get out of danger...because he was trying/going for a much better position and the ref starts to scream: Protect your self!!

And then finishes the fight allmost like Maia does..

So another good fight and looking forward to next week!

Great fights too. Like this last one w. Candido had him hurt bad, but he came back and won by submission. Great stuff. Week after week.

Normaly TUF takes about...5mins for some Drama and crying...
Now it took 5 episodes

This season reminds me a lot of season 5. I think we could see a lot of these guys in the UFC for a very long time to come

Back