1st Round is over...all 8 Fights are finishes

It's odd... while it's the best season for the fights/talent, it's kind of boring.. other than the actual fight, which is short and awesome.

Kai "Don't Blink" Kara-France's first fight.

TUF%20Kara%20France_zps6x0m0ll7.gif

I like this season a lot beyond the fights. The segments where they show their normal lives is more interesting to me than the typical reality show footage.

I like this season a lot beyond the fights. The segments where they show their normal lives is more interesting to me than the typical reality show footage.
To me to. Not sure why.

Love this season. Hate that fight pass Canada is so behind airing the episodes.

In all objevtivity it's the best season ever. No stupid house drama, no drunk idiots who break the house, no false "hate" between the coaches and most important of all DAMN EXCITING FIGHTS

Flyweights can't finish fights.

The funniest thing is that the idiots who claim this and say it's why they don't like FLW will never watch this season and formulate all sort of excuses for that

Great season. Haven't watched since TUF 17 but this definitely the best season I've seen in a while, maybe ever. Wish this season had the ratings to back up the show though. It deserves Kimbo Slice TUF ratings.

...now we had a decision!

But isn't wasn't a stinker...

Should it have been gone to a 3rd round?
I think so...Kara-France could have done enough to win the first round...but in the 2nd he let the fight slip away.

And lol at Dana White...and his recap of the fight...he really is a just bleed guy

Back