700lb BBW Model Wants To Be Too Fat To Move

As soon as science figures out a way to bionically fuse them with a wal mart scooter, we’ll have to classify them as an alternative species.

At what point can we reclassify these mammals as a different species? Does not look like a human, doesn't move (lol) like a human. An elephant seal suffering from alopecia perhaps?

I'm guessing the guy wipes her ass for her as well... No way she can do that herself.

Just goes to show that even disgusting fat people can find love.
What a horrible thought. Considering how much a behemoth like that probably has to shit.

Groundbreaking stuff. Literally.

I feel bad for the couch in the thumbnail. I also wonder how many concrete blocks are stacked under it to hold her up.

If she wants to be too fat to move then she can go ahead and die

So brave.

Trailblazer.

Fat.

She’s a fat discusting slob, but she’s nowhere near 700 lbs. How fucked up does a person have to be to make up lies about being fatter than she is?

I love fat women. The bigger the better.

But I also live in real life, and her health is gonna be so fucked once she gets into old age.

Don’t even know how now she thinks it’s a good idea to not be able to move. Yay at losing your independence? Okay.
Old age? She's got 2-3 years tops

This forum really needs a do not like option.

These people smell fucking awful. They come into the hospital with all sorts of shit wrong with em and bitch about everything.

Go for it, as long as we don’t have to pay..

Not sure who is crazier, her or the boyfriend...

That's the biggest gunt I've ever seen in my life.

EDIT: got 30 seconds in, saw the BF pour pancake batter into the funnel, tapped out.

Back