700lb BBW Model Wants To Be Too Fat To Move

It's kind of like watching someone drive dangerously and hoping they wreck, lest their behavior become normalized and others follow suit

It doesn't make sense, but I can understand it.

Perhaps quit giving her welfare and attention and she’ll get the fuck up as too not starve to death.

Does it make me a bad person hoping she dies tomorrow? Cuz i hope she dies tomorrow. The bf too for encouraging that.
Wishing death is much, but I do understand the negative thoughts towards people like this.

I don't wish death on anybody but actual evil people, but if im bein honest, people that waste their life, and completely wreck their bodies do piss me off, and disgust me a bit. I just can't wrap my mind around why so many people actively kill themselves.
I would never go out of my way to hate on them or anything like that, but i silently be judging like a mofo when i see them waddle by
<{nope}>

Who gives a shit dude?

I dont know this woman and when I wake up in the morning I will have forgotten seeing this. Why wish the worst the could happen to people you dont know and wont meet and will more than likely forget about as soon as something else catches your attention ?

She's wasting food others could eat. Bring the funnel? Jesus christ.

Wishing death is much, but I do understand the negative thoughts towards people like this.

I don't wish death on anybody but actual evil people, but if im bein honest, people that waste their life, and completely wreck their bodies do piss me off, and disgust me a bit. I just can't wrap my mind around why so many people actively kill themselves.
I would never go out of my way to hate on them or anything like that, but i silently be judging like a mofo when i see them waddle by
<{nope}>

I love that you threw in the waddle there lol

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

This woman isn’t a BBW she’s just a morbidly obese fat lady.

Stop soiling the good name of sexy BBWs across the globe
Preach, Sherbrother!

A bbw is just a woman who is pleasantly plump. Fat in all the right places. Big boobs. Big hips. Super curvy. Yadda yadda.

The woman in the OP is just disgustingly fat.

These people smell fucking awful. They come into the hospital with all sorts of shit wrong with em and bitch about everything.
Thisssssss...

People don't often realize this, but all hospital staff will eventually have to take care of these people at some point. On some level, we all hate having to deal with them. They smell horrible, are in complete denial about the reason they aren't feeling well or are in pain, and every single aspect of their care, at every level, is orders of magnitude more difficult than ANY other normal sized patient.

lmao @ 700 lbs and model being used in the same sentence.

Back