700lb BBW Model Wants To Be Too Fat To Move

When I saw the boyfriend funnel feeding her, the words "You are killing her" and "this man is a murderer" spilled out of my mouth without even realizing it.

that couch must smell like a 1000 porta potties

I'm guessing the guy wipes her ass for her as well... No way she can do that herself.

Just goes to show that even disgusting fat people can find love.
she prob has a backyard bidet hooked up to a garden hose

@ClubFoot has fucked way bigger than that
Not way bigger.

Just watched the vid. My fat girl was approx 20kg - 30kg heavier.

@Zer @TheGZA @west42

She was definitely too fat to work.

And she had way more sores from not being able to wash properly.

Rather ironically, I also caught Athletes Foot from her.

Last edited:
Not way bigger.

Just watched the vid. My fat girl was approx 20kg - 30kg heavier.

@Zer @TheGZA @west42

She was definitely too fat to work.

And she had way more sores from not being able to wash properly.

Rather ironically, I also caught Athletes Foot from her.
Da fuck? You serious??? You fucked bigger than that . . . How? How does that even physically work out? There’s gotta be at least three feet of fat around her vag keeping ur lil dick out. Do you just thrust between the flaps of vag fat???

Did you cum all over her sores?

This is fascinating and horrifying

Da fuck? You serious??? You fucked bigger than that . . . How? How does that even physically work out? There’s gotta be at least three feet of fat around her vag keeping ur lil dick out. Do you just thrust between the flaps of vag fat???

I'd rather not talk about it.

I am still scarred.

She catfished me.

Chubby chaser detected
That's irrelevant to the point he made, although you are correct.
That's not a BBW.
Would still get muh dicksucked by Jabba the Slut
<5>

Last edited:
Bet her feet are soft and smell musky :rolleyes:

<{smellit?}>

Would still get muh dicksucked by Jabba the Slut
<5>
Your dick might like the warmth so much it might not ever come back.

Besides.... get in line pal, there's 150 posts of people ahead of you, wait your turn to get slutty Jabba

Sounds like an assisted suicide to me. Wonder if there's a life insurance on her ...She would probably be pretty sexy if she was skinny.

I'd rather not talk about it.

I am still scarred.
Sometimes you gotta just get it all out. This is the perfect thread for that

Besides.... get in line pal, there's 150 posts of people ahead of you, wait your turn to get slutty Jabba
That's not right. Only the consistent "would hump a beached whale" crew should get a place in line.

Last edited:
Lady pretty much has a second pussy right there on display on the thumbnail

Sometimes you gotta just get it all out. This is the perfect thread for that

That's not right. Only the consistent "would hump a beached whale" crew should get a place in line.
I've told the story so many times on here.

ClubFoot said:
Here's a funny yet tragic story.

I'm a bit of a horny fucker, so I joined this website for like minded people.

So anyway, I get this message from this chic saying how she liked my bod. I noticed her profile didn't have a pic but we continued chatting on kik. I asked for a pic and she sent a few. Jesus, she was beautiful with MASSIVE breasts. Honestly, you've never seen anything like it.

Bingo! I thought. So anyway, we start dirty texting and I say I'd call round to her house so we can get kinky.

So she said 'why don't you call round my house, the door will be unlocked. Let yourself in strip down and come in to the bedroom where I will be waiting naked lying on the bed'.

Bingo! I thought.

So, the day comes and I'm horny. So, I find her house. The doors open!

I let myself in and call out, 'hello, do i have the right house?'

'Yes, im waiting upstairs'.

Nice one, I thought. So I strip down butt naked and run up those stairs. The anticipation is unbearable.

I walk in to the bedroom, boner out only to find.......

This beautiful faced hippo. Fuck me man, she must have been 540lbs easy! About 40st!

I'm no manlet, I'm 18 stone and this motherfucker dwarfed me.

Man, she was huge. I felt so let down and ashamed. How did I let myself get in to this situation?

So I climbed onboard and gave her one angry fuck. The angriest of my life.

Man I was pissed.

She was so big she had those sores between her thighs and under her folds of fat.

I told my friends about what had occurred and they nearly wet themselves laughing.

I can still smell her in my beard no matter how hard I scrub it.

So no, I am not a fan of fatties. They a sly and fat old bunch.

Dudes, I love ass eating as much as the next man.

Recently, some of you may know from reading a previous post on another thread, I fucked a 40stone, 560lbs woman recently. I made a fatal mistake of giving her oral and my tongue strayed into ass territory.

Being as large as she was I doubt the wet rag reached as far as her privates. The smell verified this.

I shat my ring off for the next four days. The dirty skank gave me a bacterial infection which made me fucking ill. My ass resembled something between a baboons rectum and a blood orange I was shitting that much.

I must say, it has put me off eating ass for a while.

Last edited:

ClubFoot said:

So anyway, I get this message from this chic saying how she liked my bod. I noticed her profile didn't have a pic but we continued chatting on kik. I asked for a pic and she sent a few. Jesus, she was beautiful with MASSIVE breasts. Honestly, you've never seen anything like it.

Bingo! I thought. So anyway, we start dirty texting and I say I'd call round to her house so we can get kinky.

So she said 'why don't you call round my house, the door will be unlocked. Let yourself in strip down and come in to the bedroom where I will be waiting naked lying on the bed'.

Bingo! I thought.

Nice one, I thought. So I strip down butt naked and run up those stairs. The anticipation is unbearable.

This beautiful faced hippo. Fuck me man, she must have been 540lbs easy! About 40st!

Man, she was huge. I felt so let down and ashamed. How did I let myself get in to this situation?

Man I was pissed.

She was so big she had those sores between her thighs and under her folds of fat.

I told my friends about what had occurred and they nearly wet themselves laughing.

Damn, that story is actually familiar. But hopefully retelling it helps with desensitization.

I have a feeling the angry fuck was enough to make her happy, and probably more than she deserved.
'least she didn't turn out to be a big dude wearing a football helmet and brandishing a machete.
Will heed this cautionary tale.

Ask him what else he did.

ClubFoot said:

Bingo! I thought.

Man I was pissed.

Is this real life???

Back