International 5th wave of French protests today(12/15/18), bigger or smaller?

I don’t know man, as an American that has had the fortune to travel all over the world and visit a vast amount of places I’ve found that being an American is a first class ticket to pound town....seriously....people online talk about how much the world hates Americans, man I’ve been all over, ever caught even a whiff of it and the girls love American dudes.

I’m sure a bunch of insecure euro trash fools will chime in shortly and say it isn’t true, but it is true.
Actually It's easy to understand. You guys are the world's autority thanks to imperialism linked with protection of private corporations interests. Women always submit faster than men to Authority.

Women are advanced in terms of survival and adaptation, even if it means compromising their dignity (hence prostitution and using pussy as a tool of business on a larger scale).

When a new army invade a country, women are fast to sleep with the new lords in order to survive.

To make it short, this is the factor you guys benefit from.

To stay on topic, it's freezing here in Paris, and as I said a few days ago, there is already less people involved, less police. Macron gave a few leftovers which satisfy some folks.

Revolution ain't happening.

Actually It's easy to understand. You guys are the world's autority thanks to imperialism linked with protection of private corporations interests. Women always submit faster than men to Authority.

Women are advanced in terms of survival and adaptation, even if it means compromising their dignity (hence prostitution and using pussy as a tool of business on a larger scale).

When a new army invade a country, women are fast to sleep with the new lords in order to survive.

To stay on topic, it's freezing here in Paris, and as I said a few days ago, there is already less people involved, less police. Macron gave a few leftovers which satisfy some folks.

Well that and the fact that I’m handsome, confident and I have game for days.

One of my favorite memories, I was in a bar in China and 2 Russian girls who were students at the provincial university in that city were hanging out, the conversation started and within a few seconds it was “oh wow!!! America!!! It so cool!!! We love the breaking bad!!! We really love it!!!”

...ended up having a 3 way with them.

I actually think it is smart to let it die down.

Macron is a corporatist. The second he thinks his throat isn't exposed, he will start pushing again.

His arrogance will be his downfall.

Let the anger be organic, he is sure to supply it.

One of my favorite memories, I was in a bar in China and 2 Russian girls who were students at the provincial university in that city were hanging out, the conversation started and within a few seconds it was “oh wow!!! America!!! It so cool!!! We love the breaking bad!!! We really love it!!!”

...ended up having a 3 way with them.

Americans dont need social skills or "game" they just have to be american (i talked about this in mayberry travelling to europe thread)

But basically it goes like this

If i go to german or french women and say im finnish they be like "yuck you finns just get drunk and fight and stab each other with knives all day long"

But here comes the yank and its like "your so exotic and romantic and shit"

Fucking hate western europe (always liked the east more)

I know, what kills me is how no one ever seems to ask how a country with guaranteed employment for life once hired, naps at work, beers at 2 hour long lunch, have had like the 5th largest economy in the world for......ever?

Me thinks people might want to look to Africa for the answer to that question.
???

Hmm, different feel to these protests. Doesn't look like the cops are trying to clear streets here.

I don’t know man, as an American that has had the fortune to travel all over the world and visit a vast amount of places I’ve found that being an American is a first class ticket to pound town....seriously....people online talk about how much the world hates Americans, man I’ve been all over, ever caught even a whiff of it and the girls love American dudes.

I’m sure a bunch of insecure euro trash fools will chime in shortly and say it isn’t true, but it is true.

Biggest lie I’ve ever heard. Go back to your porkers.

This guy with the whistle that keeps pushing the cop is cracking me up. No time stamps on this live stream, sorry guys.

Some action. Cops charge, to clear space, some protesters throw shit, cops charge again to arrest the guys, things escalate between protesters and cops. Cops fall back. Things calm down. Seems to be the ebb and flow in certain areas.

It is getting interesting as cops try to drive up this street, and hundreds of protesters are on their knees, blocking the way.

I am curious as well.

Hate that only RT is really giving this any attention . CNN has literally nothing. Same for most western media sources

Sooo... What’s the end game for the protesters?

I mean, what will they ultimately accept? Can Macron even do what they want? Besides resigning....

Even if he resigns, who would replace him? Are they really ready to support someone n the right?

This has been quite event to follow

Sooo... What’s the end game for the protesters?

I mean, what will they ultimately accept? Can Macron even do what they want? Besides resigning....

Even if he resigns, who would replace him? Are they really ready to support someone n the right?

This has been quite event to follow

I don't think right or left, describes the economic anxiety very well. That seems to me what is driving this.

Western media blackout tells a bigger story than the protest itself.

Back