International 5th wave of French protests today(12/15/18), bigger or smaller?

Being American is awesome. Literally the best thing to be. I wouldn’t take any other nationality if you paid me.
I don't know, Canadians got that free health care, low university cost, and high income tax. Wadabout that eh?

I don't know, Canadians got that free health care, low university cost, and high income tax. Wadabout that eh?

You guys have a female president too, that’s pretty awesome and progressive of ya.

It"s too little, too late.

The French voted for Macron and made their bed, now they get to lie in it.
Too simplistic reply. The game is rigged, they've been brainwashing the French for decades against what they call "racism", "antisemitism", "fascism".

You know, that "antifa" culture. They probably did the same in Spain (lot of antifa culture there), and in many other European countries.

Shouldn't you rather see this as a win for those who were against Macron during the election, and who finally got the other half of the country convinced? Why the focus on negativity?

PS : I've been for the Le Pen family (esp. Jean Marie the father) as soon as I turned 18 (early 2000s) because I grew up in "the hood" (and I'm a hip hop head), and actually saw what type of mood/climate/culture immigration was bringing. The parents were chill, but the kids loved being thugs too much. But what I kept seeing was jews and white cucks (idealizing the USA melting pot) on TV fighting against Le Pen and promoting immigration and global economy.
Indeed. The ghetto culture and it's rise in the 90s was frightening as well as the not.just toleration of it, but the glorification it was the bottoming out of Western culture. Next came gay acceptance, which was ok, but then it's been pushed too far. Anyhow Yeah if I were a European I'd only vote extreme right

Too simplistic reply. The game is rigged, they've been brainwashing the French for decades against what they call "racism", "antisemitism", "fascism".

You know, that "antifa" culture. They probably did the same in Spain (lot of antifa culture there), and in many other European countries.

Well, they are stupid for buying into that culture.

I wouldn't want people to get away with such stupidity.

If you tried selling "lets be nice to NAZIs" culture in the black community, they'd tell you to fuck off.

Well, they are stupid for buying into that culture.

I wouldn't want people to get away with such stupidity.

If you tried selling "lets be nice to NAZIs" culture in the black community, they'd tell you to fuck off.
Yeah, "Nazi", that's how the jews and white cucks always called and keep calling the Le Pen family (since the 80s), while promoting diversity and open borders.

BTW, what's your political stance?

Yeah, "Nazi", that's how the jews and white cucks always called and keep calling the Le Pen family (since the 80s), while promoting diversity and open borders.

I voted Brexit. I like small government. I like Trump.

I'm white, but white people piss me off.

The only thing that would be worse than being French would be being british.

I mean being European in any capacity would suck balls but being British and having to live in a shithole like England would really take the cake for an unlucky roll of the birth dice.
That's an odd perspective. I've been born and raised in the US and I often wonder if I'd prefer to live in Europe. Has nothing to do with politics; I genuinely believe and am willing to argue that the US is simultaneously both 1) the most dominant hegemonic economic/military force in world history and 2) the most altruistic superpower in world history.

But that's all beside the point. Not everything in life has to be about taking a political stance that dictates your own free will. I hate everything about what the EU appears to be but I'd still be willing to move to certain parts of Europe simply because I know I enjoy the past history and I think I'd enjoy the present people. And to me, that outweighs my political leanings and aversions because you only live once (unless you're a Jew trapped in the cycle of reincarnation because you deny Jesus) so I'd prefer to gravitate towards things I might like as opposed to avoiding things I've predetermined I should dislike

Last edited:

Jesus! Do you know what you're saying? You are forbidden from Saying that France should belong to the French.

The French ar racist. They should allow 50 million Han Chinese into franc tomorrow. Hell, if the native French DARE to say they would rather not, they are literally all worse than Hitler.

Europe being Europe is racist

8th protestor death confirmed.

I have no idea about the number of wounded. Many of them severely. The videos of protestors having their limbs blown off by the French state thugs are brutal to watch.

I hope they don't give up, but I hear that all "infleuntial" protestors are getting arrested at their homes at night.

Went to CNN.com and saw nothing on the front page.
Went to MSNBC.com and saw nothing on the front page.
Went to FOXNEWS.com and saw nothing on the front page.
Went to REUTERS.com and saw nothing on the front page.

I am not one to yell "conspiracy!" but it is pretty obvious that the major global news outlets are stuffing this one.

Back