50cent is proving to be great with his bellator job - his talking to fighters left and right

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I think that 50 would do much better job then Dana when it comes to fighter managing and dealing with them on personal level

Image-from-iOS-2-1.jpg

Watch out UFC.

No bullshit aside. I loved the first 50 Cent album in high school. I have no idea why he's still relevant and wealthy though. I support him or anybody supporting MMA

50 Cent is a bum. What kind of name is 50 Cent anyway? That's a ridiculous moniker to go by, even by rapper standards.

50 Cent is a bum. What kind of name is 50 Cent anyway? That's a ridiculous moniker to go by, even by rapper standards.

I think you are living in the wrong century. welcome to the 21st century.. What are you expecting Alex Dungen Ferguson as RAP name

If 50 cent is a bum, I would love to live where you are where that level of success and money is considered a bum

I’ll take care of the lawsuit lol

This guy wasted Gamboa’s prime years

I don't really think that name matters too much. 50 cent first album is better than anything anyone has done after 2010 and i'm not talking about get rich or die tryin.

Watch out UFC.

No bullshit aside. I loved the first 50 Cent album in high school. I have no idea why he's still relevant and wealthy though. I support him or anybody supporting MMA

I believe he invested in Vitamin Water and because people are dumb (including myself for a while) he made a fucking fortune.

I don't really think that name matters too much. 50 cent first album is better than anything anyone has done after 2010 and i'm not talking about get rich or die tryin.
How To Rob is a masterpiece.

Coker: "50 cent talking to an athlete, has nothing to do with Bellator"

Is it true though, if 50 is under contract with Bellator? Or is it only breaking the rules if it is brass?

He is not an employee of Bellator.
But I bet Coker told him to chill a bit anyway since he is getting Q's lol

Back