50cent is proving to be great with his bellator job - his talking to fighters left and right

I see. So the contract us like a partnership deal?

Thats a good way to put it
he works "with" them, but he doesn't get a salary

Its like someone from Monster energy tweeting Pico about coming to UFC
Its just to get people on Social media talking

I don't really think that name matters too much. 50 cent first album is better than anything anyone has done after 2010 and i'm not talking about get rich or die tryin.
Big facts..power of the dollar was

Thats a good way to put it
he works "with" them, but he doesn't get a salary

Its like someone from Monster energy tweeting Pico about coming to UFC
Its just to get people on Social media talking
It is smart of 50 and good for Bellator. Probably a bit unethical, but 50 has a solid social media game and people notice when he says things. And getting an invite from 50 to fight somewhere is something the fighters are gonna probably consider, especially with "him" throwing $1mil USD at GP winners ("him", bc it is obviously Bellator's money, they just using 50 Cent as the Dave Thomas of Bellator). I thought the whole 50 Cent/Bellator thing was dumb when it happened, but it was honestly not a bad move. 50 is giving them all kinds of publicity.

I don't really think that name matters too much. 50 cent first album is better than anything anyone has done after 2010 and i'm not talking about get rich or die tryin.
so what youre saying is, you dont actually listen to music

If he's not careful though he can get Bellator in trouble.

What does $0.50 get out of all this? I don't get celeb business.

It is smart of 50 and good for Bellator. Probably a bit unethical, but 50 has a solid social media game and people notice when he says things. And getting an invite from 50 to fight somewhere is something the fighters are gonna probably consider, especially with "him" throwing $1mil USD at GP winners ("him", bc it is obviously Bellator's money, they just using 50 Cent as the Dave Thomas of Bellator). I thought the whole 50 Cent/Bellator thing was dumb when it happened, but it was honestly not a bad move. 50 is giving them all kinds of publicity.

Look at the reality of it
Bellator had a big weekend coming & people were still talking UFC/Khabib/Conor.
50 threw some light towards Bellator.

He has great social media game (as you said).

Shockingly khabib does as well.
Fighters that don't, are foolish

PVZ Instagram post can be worth $10k.
social media = where the money/hype is regarding advertising

Look at the reality of it
Bellator had a big weekend coming & people were still talking UFC/Khabib/Conor.
50 through some light towards Bellator.

He has great social media game (as you said).

Shockingly khabib does as well.
Fighters that don't are foolish

PVZ Instagram post can be worth $10k.
social media = where the money/hype is regarding advertising
So 50 just went to the social media post of the fighter everyone is talking about, threw Bellator's name on the post, and profit? And all of these casuals who are familiar with the UFC and are just finding out about Khabib saw 50 Cent talking about Bellator, probably know who 50 Cent is, wondered what he was talking about, and may have checked out Bellator. Ingenious.

This was a huge weekend for Bellator. They carried all of that momentum from Rory/Mousasi and hopefully doubled it. Either way, if they didn't make any new fans out of some casuals through all of this, hopefully they made some new fans out of the pro-UFC/fuck Bellator crowd. They played these cards right and had a great mix of established names and up and comers. The anti-Bellator crowd can't really use the "Bellator doesn't have enough good prospects" line now, the cards this weekend had plenty of new talent to get excited about. If anyone who watched GSP's and Rory's teammate (name eludes me right now) last night didn't see a serious talent, they need to reevaluate their fandom.

Bellator is making the right moves, has been working toward this for a long time, and Coker is looking more and more like he did with Strikeforce. Ingenious.

/fanboy freakout

50 Cent is a bum. What kind of name is 50 Cent anyway? That's a ridiculous moniker to go by, even by rapper standards.
"Jackson adopted the nickname "50 Cent" as a metaphor for change. The name was inspired by Kelvin Martin, a 1980s Brooklyn robber known as "50 Cent"; Jackson chose it "because it says everything I want it to say. I'm the same kind of person 50 Cent was. I provide for myself by any means."

He gave Cheick Kongo a bottle of champagne lol Kongo just walked away after beating Timothy Johnson looking like "that's who you gave me?" But fuckin' A Johnson is still my boy.

Say whatever you want about 50, but he's a good businessman

I think that 50 would do much better job then Dana when it comes to fighter managing and dealing with them on personal level

Image-from-iOS-2-1.jpg

First off : Dana is the president of the ufc.
That's nothing like anything Curtis Jackson will ever get anywhere even close to in the mma world, so no, comparing how they'd cope at it is ludicrous.
Secondly, khabibs really not being too smart considering he's under investigation both in not showing remorse and in deliberately trying to fight against his employers.
I can see it escalating from what should have been a slap on the wrist to something much worse.

I think that 50 would do much better job then Dana when it comes to fighter managing and dealing with them on personal level

Image-from-iOS-2-1.jpg
Left and right? Who else is he talking to? Serious question.

Bellator is really doing good as the second company. They actually put on stuff worth watching. (not worth buying, but then again I only buy 2 or 3 ppvs per year)

First off : Dana is the president of the ufc.
That's nothing like anything Curtis Jackson will ever get anywhere even close to in the mma world, so no, comparing how they'd cope at it is ludicrous.
Secondly, khabibs really not being too smart considering he's under investigation both in not showing remorse and in deliberately trying to fight against his employers.
I can see it escalating from what should have been a slap on the wrist to something much worse.
Khabib hater

Khabib hater
Joke is, I'm a mcgregor fan and a Khabib fan.
I make jokes and try to look at things from on the fence.
Problem is, mcgregor is incredibly polarising and due to Khabib getting so emotional over it all and all the shenanigans pre and post fight - it would appear that if you sneeze to the east then you're a hater and if you sneeze to the west you're a hugger.
Some people just can't be objective.

Read back my post, you'll likely see it I'd just that, objective.
He should come out of it all with no punishment or very light punishment, unfortunately, he's not playing politics very well and could do with a good lawyer/manager right now instead of posting shit like
"I'll smash your car" and "send location"

Just like his retard friend who jumped the cage then said on social media -
"I said I'd slap him and I did"
Fk me, tell the world it was Premeditated why don't you dumbass
Lol

Bellator is really doing good as the second company. They actually put on stuff worth watching. (not worth buying, but then again I only buy 2 or 3 ppvs per year)
$10 a month for Bellator, KSW, Combate, EFC, and FNG, with absolutely more to come... That's worth paying for, my dude. All have talent that would do well in the UFC, or already have. Well, I'm unsure about EFC, but you know what I mean. For $10 a month through, and something new to watch basically every week, it's damn sure worth it.

Back