49er Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend says in court she made up abuse allegations to hurt his career

I'm a 49ers fan and I don't know what to believe. There is a possibility that he paid her off, which has happened before. Since nothing will happen to her it makes sense that Foster could've told her hed giver her a couple mil just to STFU and say she made it up so it doesn't ruin his career. There is also a possibility she is a vindictive cunt who deserves prison time for trying to ruin a man's life.

If he is guilty he is a piece of shit and I wouldnt want him on my team and he should be in jail or she is guilty and she is a piece of shit and she should be in jail.
I am also a life long 49er fan and I agree with you... except I tend to believe he paid her off, but of course that's just speculation on my part. He was arrested in Alabama for pot earlier in the month which is just stupid considering he could have just stayed in the bay if he wanted to smoke. Also he had character concerns leading up to the draft, getting into some kind of argument/altercation with an official at the nfl combine... maybe not a big deal but not very smart when it can cost you millions and you are basically at a job interview. Even if he gets through this domestic dispute, I am not expecting that he will last in the league very long.

meh. He probably paid her in order to recant her story. Him going to jail ends her gravy train.

Girl should be in prison if true.

If the gal is lying then she needs to be in jail. False accusations ruin lives. And if she is lying then hopefully he gave her an STD.

#jetered

When the NFL set a rule about automatic suspension for being arrested/accused of domestic violence - I knew this BS would happen. I remember arguing with some bozo n the Sports Bar about it. He said that a woman wouldn't make something like that up. Smh.

So, you got trolled in the SB

@faustian lol

"These *oes ain't loyal..."

meh. He probably paid her in order to recant her story. Him going to jail ends her gravy train.

They can trace funds, he can get in trouble for paying her to falsify in a national news covered case, if it were a smaller level its possible not saying its never been done though at this scale, but this chick is all over the place and this part shows she is a snake she already has a history of girl who cried wolf and got jailed for false accusations.

Ennis even testified under cross-examination that in 2011 she did something similar, trying to get an ex-boyfriend arrested for domestic violence. She said she was jailed for the false accusation.

Back