4 American women attacked with Acid in Marseille France

This is just plain really sad. They will have to live with this the rest of their lives. Just a shame.

Sounds like a woman who was attacked with acid and is now attacking attractive women with acid in some weird psychotic break.

Only the biggest cunt would throw acid on people's faces.

What a low grade move. Sub human

I'm thinking Muslim woman

- She suffered an acid attack herself, which most times happens to women who grow up in Muslim communities surrounded by pieces of shit
- Decided to take it out on some pretty infidel women = displacement in psychoanalysis

High sexual market value women are unfair to ugly people.

Woman was just evening the playing field.

Last edited:
They're saying the attacker was female

One of the victims is extremely attractive (imo anyway... *blush*) so two possible motives:

1. muzzo terrorist
2. crazy feminist targeting attractive tourist girls
Looks like your hypothesis, which conveniently dovetailed with your politics and world view, was wrong.

I, for one, am shocked.

Acid attacks are truly horrendous. It's tough to say whether I'd rather get non-fatally shot or stabbed than acid thrown in my face. Europe needs stop and frisk badly!

tenor.gif

Acid attacks are truly horrendous. It's tough to say whether I'd rather get non-fatally shot or stabbed than acid thrown in my face. Europe needs stop and frisk badly!

I rather get shot, 50 got shot 9 times and is doing fine. Your life is over after a acid attack.

450 acid attacks in London last year; feminist and Muslims must be pleased that they destroyed 450 people whom are better looking than them. Let the trains roll...

Looks like your hypothesis, which conveniently dovetailed with your politics and world view, was wrong.

I, for one, am shocked.

What did she turn out to be then?

So far as I can find it's still "unstable and female" the same as when I posted that

It's deeply disturbing the rise of acid attacks in Europe. I truly hope this doesn't spread to the US. I heard about these things happening in the UK, now it's in France. Scary stuff to say the least.

It's deeply disturbing the rise of acid attacks in Europe. I truly hope this doesn't spread to the US. I heard about these things happening in the UK, now it's in France. Scary stuff to say the least.

Where are those people getting acid strong enough to melt skin away? I'd imagine stuff like that is strictly limited to industrial use.

Where are those people getting acid strong enough to melt skin away? I'd imagine stuff like that is strictly limited to industrial use.

You can get Muriactic(aka Hydrochloric acid) up to 31.4% at the local hardware store, and higher concentrations mail-order.

Well, in the UK at least, there's a connection between its use in South Asia and the large South Asian population that resides there. It would be easier to smuggle in than firearms which are still relatively rare in the UK. In France, it's easier to smuggle in firearms, plus the South Asian population is considerably smaller.

450 acid attacks in London last year; feminist and Muslims must be pleased that they destroyed 450 people whom are better looking than them. Let the trains roll...
if you think any feminist is happy with acid attacks, you are deluded. in fact, a lot of the organizations who are trying to combat acid attacks have a focus on the almost always misogynistic motive of acid attacks, which you would probably label as 'feminist'. dummy.

if you think any feminist is happy with acid attacks, you are deluded. in fact, a lot of the organizations who are trying to combat acid attacks have a focus on the almost always misogynistic motive of acid attacks, which you would probably label as 'feminist'. dummy.

Even at its peak feminism was less of a coordinated movement and more of a corporate-backed response to labor quotas/deliberate wage depression, not unlike the "humanitarian" migrant facade.

With the 3rd/4th wave iterations feminism ceased to promote femininity/women's rights and shifted its focus to the masculinization and de-fertilization of western women in the name of ethnic upheaval/pseudo-Marxism. 4th wave has been increasingly hijacked by radical Islamists via the concept of western women as "woke allies" (lol).

Given the looseness/span of feminism I think it's fair to identify it more as a symptom of postindustrial social decline than a set of distinct beliefs. I will continue to call any psychologically compromised woman who hates prettiness a sort of feminist because... It isn't inaccurate. It's a safe median.

Honestly when you visit a 3rd world shit hole expect bad things to happen.

Last edited:
Back