4 American women attacked with Acid in Marseille France

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just outside the train station in Marseille, 4 American Boston College students had acid thrown on their face.

-

Most people know that Marseille has a high concentration of Maghrebians and Muslims . But 1 of those recent acid attacks in England was by a White guy. So it could be anyone .

Acid attacks on women are a feature of Pakistan and nearby Indian regions. Unlike Britain France doesn't have high % of South Asians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-tourists-suffer-acid-attack-Marseille.html

They're saying the attacker was female

One of the victims is extremely attractive (imo anyway... *blush*) so two possible motives:

1. muzzo terrorist
2. crazy feminist targeting attractive tourist girls

Crazy shit. I was up there not long ago and in London on the tube a few hours before the bomb went off there. Need to get the hell out of Europe.

CNN saying attacker is "mentally unstable"

"After carrying out the assault, the women displayed photos of her own burns, allegedly picked up in an earlier incident.

'She displayed clear signs of suffering from deep psychological problems,' said a source close to the case, who added that no slogans were shouted out during the attack, and it was not thought to be terrorism related."

A looney rather than Muslim.

It is, of course, difficult to tell the difference. But the fact the worthless cunt didn't start shouting "Alan's Snackbar!" or whatever these retards believe indicates her mental illness was not religiously inspired.

They're saying the attacker was female

One of the victims is extremely attractive (imo anyway... *blush*) so two possible motives:

1. muzzo terrorist
2. crazy feminist targeting attractive tourist girls
Either way, being offended by another persons pursuit of personal improvement is the root of the issue.

Muslims are the ultimate player haters.

Just outside the train station in Marseille, 4 American Boston College students had acid thrown on their face.

-

Most people know that Marseille has a high concentration of Maghrebians and Muslims . But 1 of those recent acid attacks in England was by a White guy. So it could be anyone .

Acid attacks on women are a feature of Pakistan and nearby Indian regions. Unlike Britain France doesn't have high % of South Asians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-tourists-suffer-acid-attack-Marseille.html
i feel its a bit unfair for you to strongly point towards assuming the attacker was some kind of muslim extremist, particularly when it's likely the identity will eventually be revealed.

According to reports, it was a 41 yr old woman who was presumably mentally unstable. she stuck around at the scene of the crime and showed the cops pictures of her own burn marks..

If this just an indigenous crazy, and not a migrant refugee, then nothing political here.

i feel its a bit unfair for you to strongly point towards assuming the attacker was some kind of muslim extremist, particularly when it's likely the identity will eventually be revealed.

According to reports, it was a 41 yr old woman who was presumably mentally unstable. she stuck around at the scene of the crime and showed the cops pictures of her own burn marks..

I said the recent attack in England was a White person and this could be anyone .
Also said Acid attacks are prevalent in Pakistan/India and France does not have South Asians in numbers like Britain.

So how is any of that imlpying the attacker was Muslim?

I said the recent attack in England was a White person and this could be anyone .
Also said Acid attacks are prevalent in Pakistan/India and France does not have South Asians in numbers like Britain.

So how is any of that imlpying the attacker was Muslim?
Ill give it to you that you were kind of trying to be unbaised about things, but i dont see why you would bring all that up in the first place unless there was some implication behind it. maybe i misread your intentions

Ill give it to you that you were kind of trying to be unbaised about things, but i dont see why you would bring all that up in the first place unless there was some implication behind it. maybe i misread your intentions
I put out all the possible reasons, of which Islamists could be 1, but I also suggested other reasons so that people realize that it could be anyone .

Unfair? It's by far most common in muslim countries and spread to Europe primarily that way.

Do stuff, be known for that stuff.

Capital punishment is important. Forget deterrence and eliminate the wasteful attacker. That piece of shit shouldn't be in the population.

Nuke them for using chemical weapons

Literally put them on a deserted island and nuke them

Either way, being offended by another persons pursuit of personal improvement is the root of the issue.

Muslims are the ultimate player haters.
Wrong.
I7ad1x2.png

Back