On this day

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

jon jones made some fans

I feel a sudden urge to compare the punishments lyoto got for taking placebos vs the platinum treatment jon got for his bazzillionth steroid offence

I feel a sudden urge to compare the punishments lyoto got for taking placebos vs the platinum treatment jon got for his bazzillionth steroid offence

I feel a sudden urge to repeat that Jon is innocent.

Truly the GOAT

Dt-1kkcU4AERNx5.jpg

By age 25 Jon dominated 5 former UFC champs in Vitor Belfort, Rashad Evans, Lyoto Machida, Rampage Jackson, and Shogun Rua, he already had 6 UFC belts as well.

Truly the GOAT

Dt-1kkcU4AERNx5.jpg

By age 25 Jon dominated 5 former UFC champs in Vitor Belfort, Rashad Evans, Lyoto Machida, Rampage Jackson, and Shogun Rua, he already had 6 UFC belts as well.
5 past of it fighters most of them being middleweights . Also he is only the GOAT of cheaitng for PEDs in fact he is #2 behind his idol Anderson Silva

Jon Jones is the greatest mixed martial artist in the history of the sport and will be for a long time.

5 past of it fighters most of them being middleweights . Also he is only the GOAT of cheaitng for PEDs in fact he is #2 behind his idol Anderson Silva

That was TRTor actually who went on to destroy Rockhold, Bisping, and was the first to KO Dan Henderson.

Rashad Evans was in peak form and was coming off of arguably his most impressive win of his career when he handled Phil Davis who was undefeated.

Machida was coming off of an amazing highlight reel KO and would later go on to amass even more impressive KO’s.

Rampage Jackson was in the best shape of his life

Shogun I will give you since he was coming off of a knee surgery but still he was the champion at the time and before his injury he was in his peak form in my opinion, Shogun athletically was in his prime in pride but in my opinion his fight IQ and skill set and everything was in peak form from 09-10 when he beat Machida and Liddell.

Just know that I am aware of your agenda here bud.

well that was the first the the last time jones hurt someone with a punch.

That was TRTor actually who went on to destroy Rockhold, Bisping, and was the first to KO Dan Henderson.

Rashad Evans was in peak form and was coming off of arguably his most impressive win of his career when he handled Phil Davis who was undefeated.

Machida was coming off of an amazing highlight reel KO and would later go on to amass even more impressive KO’s.

Shogun I will give you since he was coming off of a knee surgery but still he was the champion at the time and before his injury he was in his peak form in my opinion, Shogun athletically was in his prime in pride but in my opinion his fight IQ and skill set and everything was in peak form from 09-10 when he beat Machida and Liddell.

no reason to believe machida was past it, but shogun definetly was. And rashad also very probably past it too considering how terrible he looked after that fight . Phil davis was not that good at the time.

The thing is jones would have beaten them anyway.

Agenda of dropping truthbombs ? Vitor hadnt fight in 205 for 5 years at that point , Rashad was never that good and after that fight he went on a shitty run having only 2 wins until the end of his career and also he fought @MW late in his career, Machida a natural MW was coming of a win over a 2000 year old Randy Couture , Rampage was coming off 2 shitty decisions over Hamill and Machida and Rua even though he never fought at MW we all know that he could have made MW and still can but he is lazy and as you said was coming from a knee injury.

Jones fought more "celebrities" than really great fighters thats a fact.

Agenda of dropping truthbombs ? Vitor hadnt fight in 205 for 5 years at that point , Rashad was never that good and after that fight he went on a shitty run having only 2 wins until the end of his career and also he fought @MW late in his career, Machida a natural MW was coming of a win over a 2000 year old Randy Couture , Rampage was coming off 2 shitty decisions over Hamill and Machida and Rua even though he never fought at MW we all know that he could have made MW and still can but he is lazy and as you said was coming from a knee injury.

Jones fought more "celebrities" than really great fighters thats a fact.

Ban

Why should i get banned for telling the truth ? All i said were straight up facts no fighter bashing or fighter hating.

Calling all time greats celebrities

You’re the Cecil peoples of posters bud

Back