What is ONE's big news?

'Suga Daddy'

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

At 2:39-2:47 there is a short clip with ONE saying big news will be announced November 20th, what do you think it will be?

g7IsB.gif

They signed Pacquiao for a boxing match in Manila.

They're gonna have all DJs fights in a ball pit with juice and snacks afterwards

MM will debut at ONE FC with 3 bouts in the same night. First one will be UFC 3 vs Dana White character, 2nd will be Fortnite and last will be Tekken... all live.

They will pay for a hair transplant for DJ in order to achieve maximum marketability.

They traded mighty mouse for beanie the bunny and the gay dude from israel, cant blame them

DJ will fight at One FC: Unwithering Spirit of the Mouse Dragons Heart Path Tiger Warrior.

It's probably just the 2019 schedule or a sponsor or maybe a short-notice event at the end of December. That'd be cool.

Some kind of a partnership with Shooto would be my ideal... it'd give the fighters going through the trenches in Shooto a feasible goal to strive for more than the shitty "some of our events are on Fightpass and in exchange one of our guys goes into the UFC or RIZIN every yearorso" one they have once they become a Shooto champion. But that's probably not gonna happen.

DJ will fight at One FC: Unwithering Spirit of the Mouse Dragons Heart Path Tiger Warrior.

"ONE [FC]: Tiger Warrior" and "ONE: Mouse Dragon" sound like Amazing events. Every single event headlined by Demetrious should be called Mouse Dragon. And there should be a cool drawing of a mouse dragon on every event poster done by one of those talented SEAsian comic book artists that float around the region.
I also always personally liked that Kenji Osawa's gym is called "Hearts", but thats just me.

Back