Oldschool video "proves" pridefc had better testing then usada!

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Its in brazilien portugese but the spanish speakers should also understand i and its fun to watch especially in these days when mcgregor claims hes the biggest mma star ever while not even filling a 30k hallt.
The timestamped is part were wand confirms that he has been drug tested in pridefc everybody should understand.

Judging by the size of the guys, even bob sapp was "only" brock lesnar big, they had better testing then usada!

giphy.gif

The ‘drug testing’ in Pride was to make sure you’re on something..

They have to pass the smell test.

He is tested to make sure he is on steroids....

They definitely tested. I've heard fighters talk about being urine tested. I've just never heard of them pulling a fighter for a positive test.

Did Wand run away from them, too?

It proofs that clean fighters loose their fight.

man pride was full of roided monsters at HW, now look current hw fighters in ufc all with awful body shape, ngannou is the only one lean and ripped that look suspicious

Its in brazilien portugese but the spanish speakers should also understand i and its fun to watch especially in these days when mcgregor claims hes the biggest mma star ever while not even filling a 30k hallt.
The timestamped is part were wand confirms that he has been drug tested in pridefc everybody should understand.

Judging by the size of the guys, even bob sapp was "only" brock lesnar big, they had better testing then usada!

Enson Inoue's contract:
prideroidcontract.jpg

The only difference between Pride and the UFC's drug testing back then, was the fighters in that latter organization tapered off (which actually was more beneficial according to Conte).

(Timestamped)

Last edited:
TS did you prove read your thread title before posting

Sometimes I wish sherdog forum posting had an automatic spellchecker

Ubereem ate half of the Japanese horses.

Back