Oldschool video "proves" pridefc had better testing then usada!

Pride's playing field was definitely more leveled than UFC's under USADA.

Oh, so they didn't strip Sylvia and Barnett when they tested positive since "they had no genuine interest in this shit"?

No they totally did. So you're the naive one.

And you're proving it by saying they didn't have the technology when Barnett and Sylvia test positive in the early 2000s.

That falls within when PRIDE was operating = 1997-2000

So the technology was there.

It was always there.

It was there back in the 90s, since Vladimir Klitschko says --a year before PRIDE started.

Francois Botha tested positive for PEDs in 1995 and was stripped of his IBF title--two years before PRIDE started.

So you can't claim "the technology wasn't there" because it was.
cool story bro.

The Barnett/Sylvia cases were smokescreens, and the Lesnar case @ UFC 200 proved it> no genuine interest.

You´re not really naive, I guess, you just werent around when this whole BS happened.

The Tour de France had the most hardcore testing program at the time, as I said...They were testing day and night,
at 1 AM, with the French Police, with the French Gvt backup...and they still had ridiculous results... max. 10 cases of doping and everybody knew the whole roster was juicing.

So, no...There was a real technological gap between testers and cheaters back then, even today, as No Rush said in 2018, and as showed by the Lance case.

Good reading>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Tour_de_France#2002_Tour_de_France

cool story bro.

The Barnett/Sylvia cases were smokescreens, and the Lesnar case @ UFC 200 proved it> no genuine interest.

You´re not really naive, I guess, you just werent around when this whole BS happened.

The Tour de France had the most hardcore testing program at the time, as I said...They were testing day and night,
at 1 AM, with the French Police, with the French Gvt backup...and they still had ridiculous results... max. 10 cases of doping and everybody knew the whole roster was juicing.

So, no...There was a real technological gap between testers and cheaters back then, even today, as No Rush said in 2018, and as showed by the Lance case.

Good reading>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Tour_de_France#2002_Tour_de_France
If they didn't care they wouldn't have stripped Sylvia and Barnett
If they didn't care now, they wouldn't have stripped Jon Jones, one of their top PPV draws

As far as Lensar goes, he was suspended was he not? Has he not fought in the UFC or anywhere else while he is suspended, right?

And the Tour de France has nothing to do with PRIDE and their testing.

And I proved that testing was ABSOLUTELY AVAILABLE in the 90s since Botha and Klitschko tested positive for PEDs.

Face it. PRIDE could have tested if they wanted to, but they didn't.

You bringing up the Tour De France over and over again, can't change that.

And yes, I was around for all this as I've been following MMA since 1994.

If they didn't care they wouldn't have stripped Sylvia and Barnett
If they didn't care now, they wouldn't have stripped Jon Jones, one of their top PPV draws

As far as Lensar goes, he was suspended was he not? Has he not fought in the UFC or anywhere else while he is suspended, right?

And the Tour de France has nothing to do with PRIDE and their testing.

And I proved that testing was ABSOLUTELY AVAILABLE in the 90s since Botha and Klitschko tested positive for PEDs.

Face it. PRIDE could have tested if they wanted to, but they didn't.

You bringing up the Tour De France over and over again, can't change that.

And yes, I was around for all this as I've been following MMA since 1994.
You´re clueless,Im afraid... I quoted Lesnar @ UFC 200 for a very different reason...Think twice.

The Tour de France is obviously relevant here, (you´re really slow, dude...)since they had BY FAR, the most hardcore testing program in the game at that time. And they had...lousy results...even LAME, with much more money involved than your UFC.

2002: Tour de France:
153 competitors
10 juicers = 6%, while everybody knew that they were all juicing.

Lance = 500 tests, none failed.

Tell me, UFC tried it in 2002, how many cases per year from 2002 to 2006?

spanish speaker here and it was a nice clip of the good ol' day of pride but just because Wand said the test were strict doesn't mean they tested for roids. like a post here, pride tested for coke, weed, smack and other narcotics not steroids or HGH or any other PED.

EDIT: typo

Last edited:

overeem-horseqnkjf.gif

You´re clueless,Im afraid... I quoted Lesnar @ UFC 200 for a very different reason...Think twice.

The Tour de France is obviously relevant here, (you´re really slow, dude...)since they had BY FAR, the most hardcore testing program in the game at that time. And they had...lousy results...even LAME, with much more money involved than your UFC.

2002: Tour de France:
153 competitors
10 juicers = 6%, while everybody knew that they were all juicing.

Lance = 500 tests, none failed.

Tell me, UFC tried it in 2002, how many cases per year from 2002 to 2006?
And yet, Botha and Klitschko tested positive in Boxing in the 90s

So yeah, Tour De France means nothing since those fighters tested positive for PEDs in 95-96 (you've got no room to call anyone slow since you're not acknowledging THOSE FACTS.)

Don't need to think about Lesnar twice. Everything I said are facts.

Facts

You know what those are right?

Things that are true and can't be disputed.

You said "the technology wasn't there" to test fighters in PRIDE.

I proved that it was since Botha and Klitschko both tested positive for PEDs in the 90s.

So it was there.

Bringing up the Tour de France doesn't change that.

So find something else to keep trying to deflect that PRIDE DIDN'T WANT TO TEST FIGHTERS FOR PEDS since they obviously COULD

You whining "smokescreen" doesn't change the fact that the UFC DID test for PEDs and stripped fighters of their titles, something PRIDE didn't even TRY to do.

The fact is, they did it. PRIDE didn't.

No amount of excuses for them from you (that I've totally destroyed over and over WITH FACTS) is going to change that.

Last edited:
Pride Drug Test was renowned for being multiple choice...

upload_2018-11-13_22-40-42.png

Pride Drug Test

Q1. What is better, testosterone or human growth hormone
a. Testosterone
b. Growth Hormone
c. Fuck knows
d. Both of them stacked on top of each other

Q2. How much testosterone should you take in one day
a. 30mg
b. 60mg
c. 100mg with every meal
d. as much as you can

Q3. Drugs are...
a. Bad
b. Good
c. Far out
d. Compulsory

Dont try too hard to be different teenage rebels.

And yet, Botha and Klitschko tested positive in Boxing in the 90s

So yeah, Tour De France means nothing since those fighters tested positive for PEDs in 95-96 (you've got no room to call anyone slow since you're not acknowledging THOSE FACTS.)

Don't need to think about Lesnar twice. Everything I said are facts.

Facts

You know what those are right?

Things that are true and can't be disputed.

You said "the technology wasn't there" to test fighters in PRIDE.

I proved that it was since Botha and Klitschko both tested positive for PEDs in the 90s.

So it was there.

Bringing up the Tour de France doesn't change that.

So find something else to keep trying to deflect that PRIDE DIDN'T WANT TO TEST FIGHTERS FOR PEDS since they obviously COULD

You whining "smokescreen" doesn't change the fact that the UFC DID test for PEDs and stripped fighters of their titles, something PRIDE didn't even TRY to do.

The fact is, they did it. PRIDE didn't.

No amount of excuses for them from you (that I've totally destroyed over and over WITH FACTS) is going to change that.
lmao, you´ve destroyed shit, you dont even know what you´re talkin´about...
You´re even clueless about the Lesnar case...get a clue.

Meanwhile.. I asked ya a very simple question:

How many UFC fighters tested positive in 2002, or 2003.

Waiting...

Rampage waiting.png

lmao, you´ve destroyed shit, you dont even know what you´re talkin´about...
You´re even clueless about the Lesnar case...get a clue.

Meanwhile.. I asked ya a very simple question:

How many UFC fighters tested positive in 2002, or 2003.

Waiting...

View attachment 470677
I'll answer your question ONLY if you will say that since Botha and Klitschko both tested positive for PEDs in the 90s that PRIDE DID have the means to test fighters for PEDs THROUGHOUT their existence if they wanted to.

Ball is in your court.

man pride was full of roided monsters at HW, now look current hw fighters in ufc all with awful body shape, ngannou is the only one lean and ripped that look suspicious
U mean else than reem...

I'll answer your question ONLY if you will say that since Botha and Klitschko both tested positive for PEDs in the 90s that PRIDE DID have the means to test fighters for PEDs THROUGHOUT their existence if they wanted to.

Ball is in your court.
ok I´ve already asked the same question twice, not gonna ask a 3rd time.

On a side note, I have bad memory,dont remember your nick, but...aint you the weirdo who kept saying 6 months ago that Leko´s fights in Pride were all fixed?

ok I´ve already asked the same question twice, not gonna ask a 3rd time.

On a side note, I have bad memory,dont remember your nick, but...aint you the weirdo who kept saying 6 months ago that Leko´s fights in Pride were all fixed?
Won't admit that PRIDE COULD have tested but they didn't want to. Got it.

The truth of the matter is, it DOESN'T MATTER that athletes like Lance Armstrong somehow get around the testing. Just because you can't catch ALL of the offenders doesn't mean you DON'T TRY to catch them AT ALL.

That's like saying well, we can't catch all robbers and thieves so we're not going to try at all.

Not all murderers will be found guilty so lets not prosecute or try to catch them at all.

Your illogical defense of PRIDE NOT wanting to test for PEDs is laughable at best.

Won't admit that PRIDE COULD have tested but they didn't want to. Got it.

The truth of the matter is, it DOESN'T MATTER that athletes like Lance Armstrong somehow get around the testing. Just because you can't catch ALL of the offenders doesn't mean you DON'T TRY to catch them AT ALL.

That's like saying well, we can't catch all robbers and thieves so we're not going to try at all.

Not all murderers will be found guilty so lets not prosecute or try to catch them at all.

Your illogical defense of PRIDE NOT wanting to test for PEDs is laughable at best.
hmm... Not interested in your BS rant tbh...

I asked ya twice a very simple question, you ducked it, that´s all I wanted to know, thanx.

Last edited:
Back