Have the seizures affected Khabib's brain?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He has been cutting so much weight he has seizures... has it affected his brain?

Serious question. He seems unhinged of late (mentally unstable).

Any doctors in here that know about these things?

Been a doctor for 30 years. The only brain damage I’ve found is among Conor and his fans.

All the doctors hang out on Sherdog in the middle of the afternoon.

I don't know if he has it in him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's just rubbing it in the UFC's face. It's been undeniably obvious that Conor was the winner they wanted. Now that Khabib shut that down, I think he's just out to make UFC feel the pain.

Not unhinged imo.

its probably the powder that fell out of his mouthpiece before entering the cage at 229 that he is still on.

Its his new Money/Status. Good luck with your favorite fighter

See: Conor McGregor

Seizures are only considered serious if they last more than 5 minutes, or when you've had a stroke.
Generalized seizures happen for all kinds of reasons and, unless they happen frequently, usually don't effect you at all.

Seizures are only considered serious if they last more than 5 minutes, or when you've had a stroke.
Generalized seizures happen for all kinds of reasons and, unless they happen frequently, usually don't effect you at all.

Thanks. Any clue why he's been wigging out then?

He has been cutting so much weight he has seizures... has it affected his brain?

Serious question. He seems unhinged of late (mentally unstable).

Any doctors in here that know about these things?

He was not having seizures. It was a mistranslation. He was having spasms.

Source that says he's been having seizures? Some people do develop epilisepy in their twenties...

Islam, the religion of peace. By peace they mean after you dead.

Khabib and his team are just trolling (Mayweather, 50 Cent) and trying to get as much leverage over the UFC as possible.

In the end he'll fight either Tony Ferguson or Conor in April/May and everything will be fine.

Back