Gus: He (Jones) can cheat if he wants, I dont care. I just want to put a beating on him

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just said it on The Helwani Show. Thats my boy Alex. I dont care either, let Jones juice as much as he wants, Gus will maul him anyway.

181698167-jon-bones-jones-collides-with-alexander-the-gettyimages.jpg

jonjonesgustafssoncover.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I like the attitude. No drug testing for either guy. Let them bang.

LOL at IF Jones cheats. Jones never stops cheating. He will be roided out of his mind for his next fight because USADA sucks his cock.

Jones gonna remind Gus why he will always be a gatekeeper who was best remembered for his losing efforts.

I thought Gus retired..?

Imagine if Jones beats Gus then gets caught for peds again. I see Gus going the same way as Hunt.

gus will always matchup extremely well with jones, we need this 2nd fight man.

I really want to see this fight again. The only guy to have ever given Jones a run for his money.

Jones stole his soul in the first fight. Took his best shots. Outlasted him. And beat his ass in the final round.

Would love to see this rematch their first fight was really close.

I hope they make this fight and i hope Gus KOs Jones. That would be poetic and set him up for a rematch against Cormier.

I don't even remember the last time he fought but I'm good w/ the rematch. However, he should leave the trash talking to someone else.

Gus at the exact moment he received the news Jon Jones was coming back

gif-gracioso-futbolista-finge-falta-y-se-levanta-rapido.gif

Back