Paulie: Conor has no balls!!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He has made two more videos after the Conor fans mocking him. I get he has a right to be pissed because they haven't released the full sparring footage but damn, you got to be in shape no matter how good of a skilled fighter you are.

DamagedHeartfeltAzurevase-small.gif

Conor had the balls to step to Paulie in boxing

Will Paulie have the balls to step to Conor in MMA?

Paulie: I SWEAR I'm better at boxing than Conor you guys!

Rest of the world: We seriously don't care anymore.

This is the same guy who lost to Amir Khan.

Paulie and Mysterio could talk to one another about Conor for days.

Paulie and Mysterio could talk to one another about Conor for days.

I just joined and even I know who Mysterio is.
The resident Conor nuthugger.

Conditioning is so important and yet underrated among the discussion. Early in my boxing days, I made a mistake of going to a shitty rough boxing gym. The coaches threw me in there against guys with years of experience and skill. The only way I survived was the fact that I ran hills morning of the sparring day until I was in crazy good shape which allowed me to persevere and volume punch.

Its mind boggling that a pro boxing veteran and world champion caliber boxer like Paulie is unaware of the importance of cardio training. Shit skilled fighters can make miracles happen if they have the cardio edge.

If Paulie didn’t get wrecked he wouldn’t be so unbelievable triggered all the time.

It couldn’t be more obvious.

I just joined and even I know who Mysterio is.
The resident Conor nuthugger.

Um he's the head Conor Hater, bro.

The resident Conor nuthuggers are too many to list.

And on topic, I have to disagree. Conor has confidence to spare.

"if you still haven't figured out that this guy is a pussy, it's probably because you're a pussy"

<mma4>

Conditioning is so important and yet underrated among the discussion. Early in my boxing days, I made a mistake of going to a shitty rough boxing gym. The coaches threw me in there against guys with years of experience and skill. The only way I survived was the fact that I ran hills morning of the sparring day until I was in crazy good shape which allowed me to persevere and volume punch.

Its mind boggling that a pro boxing veteran and world champion caliber boxer like Paulie is unaware of the importance of cardio training. Shit skilled fighters can make miracles happen if they have the cardio edge.
Get some common sense.

Paulie is a Commentator who doesn't seem to have worked out for a while, let alone sparred for a while.

Paulie did well enough in 12 rounds that Conor/UFC never released the footage, even though he is a commentator that hasn't sparred.

That's fucking embarassing for Conor.

Conor’s team STILL hasn’t released the full sparring footage. Why? He probably did get lit up rds 6-10. As many times as we have seen Conor gas hard 10 minutes into a fight, we just supposed to assume the two times it didn’t happen was against Paulie..?

Back