Gus asking Jones a justified question...

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seriously, who does Jon want to fight now that he's so "clean"?

What's the guy waiting for, someone to beat comfortably...? :rolleyes:

CRK7uu0.png

Poor Gus barely fights that he forgot he lost the first fight. Sad.

both throwing shade at the paper champ DC

"I used that deep web supplement store you told me about, looks legit, but what's up with those wang enlargment spam, any way to unsub??"

"Let me beat you one more time"

Legit don't understand how this crybaby has any fans. The audacity of Gus to act like someone is ducking him when whenever he's scheduled to face a top guy he contracts a mysterious injury until they're scheduled to fight someone else

"Let me beat you one more time"

Legit don't understand how this crybaby has any fans. The audacity of Gus to act like someone is ducking him when whenever he's scheduled to face a top guy he contracts a mysterious injury until they're scheduled to fight someone else
I guess you didn’t watch the first fight.

He beat the shit out of Jones and left him unable to walk out of the cage alone.

Looking at your sherdog join dates i don't think any of you watched that fight!! Gus got robbed

I had it 4-1 Jones. He didn't even train for that fight

I think that's just damage control. I have difficulty believing he could have gone 5 rounds if he didn't train seriously.

I think that's just damage control. I have difficulty believing he could have gone 5 rounds if he didn't train seriously.
I think it is well known he hardly trained at Jacksons for that camp. He was literally a coke head who partied everyday at that point in his life

The GOAT Jon Jones beat Gus without training and getting blacked out/wasted the week before the fight.

This time he utterly demolishes him in vicious fashion.

Like I said before, Jones beats Gus AGAIN and then he proceeds to cry like how he always does when he loses.

I would like this fight
Jones doesn't deserve immediate title shot. Lot of people have been calling for that rematch... and it can be a no.1 contender match

PS Gus got robbed

I guess you didn’t watch the first fight.

He beat the shit out of Jones and left him unable to walk out of the cage alone.

I also saw him clearly lose 3 rounds.

Just because it was Jones' hardest fight doesn't mean he automatically wins it

he posted on facebook a week or so before the fight that he had just run through a bunch of physical tests that he always does prefight and he scored the best he ever had up to that point of his career.

Jones strangely appears to have some calf muscle in that pic

Back