DC wants Brock not DC v Jones 3

dertdent

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
“I’m the UFC double champion,” Cormier said. “I have bosses in the back and I’m talking about this guy because I have too. I’ve moved past that guy. I went about my business. I went and won another title. Now this guy’s suspension is up, so we’ll see what happens.”

“I think people get excited, people get excited about the prospect of us fighting again, but I’ve got a fight with Brock Lesnar. Why would I look back? Why would I look back to Jones now when I’ve got a fight? Obviously as a competitor I want to fight the guy whose beat me twice, but I’ve got a fight. Why go back? I’ve got a bigger fight with Brock Lesnar, why should I go back?”

“Here’s the deal: When it comes to USADA, they can’t come to my house anymore at 6 a.m,” Cormier said. “What’s the point? They’ve been to my house 15 times. USADA, don’t come to my house anymore. You don’t need too. You don’t need to come. I’m not going to fail a test, I’m not going to make any mistakes, I’m not going to have to sit up there and go, ‘I’m serious this time, guys. I promise I wasn’t really trying to cheat.’ It’s never going to happen with me. 70 times. 70 times since I started wrestling internationally and I’ve never made a mistake. It’s not that hard. So even to be sitting here and doing this again shows – guys are ridiculous.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/daniel-cormier-jon-jones-trilogy-tells-usada-not-to-visit-ufc

DC is scared, confirmed

Cormier bragging on his cycling skills is next level trolling

Thank god. DC amputating his gut to fight at 205 vs Jones would be terrible. DC would need to be at his absolute best to fight Jon.

Dc will never fight Jones again. One more fight and its a wrap for him. Hopefuly Lesnar.

He should never accept another Jones fight. So what, he can get KTFO by that cheater again? Fuck no, Jones doesn't deserve shit...except for huge punishment but sadly USADA likes money so....

Holy shit he is actually ducking. I didn’t see that coming.

Can't blame the guy..

Stay-Down1.jpg

DC is scared, confirmed
More like DC wants two 7 figure paydays, confirmed. Brock first get that money. Then Jon 3 retirement fight off into the sunset win or lose.

Nah. Jon Jones screwed him over twice. Why the hell should he fight him again? He took a risk by moving up and fighting Stipe on a tear for a chance at Lesnar.

If he's wise he'll walk away from that 205 belt...Fight Brawk and then retire

Don't blame him. He has no obligation to fight that scumbag a 3rd time.

He'd be an idiot to jeopardize that Brock fight.

As well he SHOULD!

Juicehead doesn't deserve it at this point, even DESPITE USADA epically failing as a testing org...

Juicehead is the biggest cheater in MMA at the moment.

He doesn’t wanna fight a guy that smoked him twic? Go figure

I can’t blame him, he has a massive fight with Brock that will likely set him up for the biggest payday of his life, he doesn’t want to jeopardize that when he is so close to retirement.

This will be unpopular by fight fans but when you have a family to think about you have to do what you feel is best for not just yourself but for them as well.

DC is a competitor though, in his heart he will fight Jones 100 times even if he lost most of them. Whatever it would take to beat Jones DC would never stop trying.

Back