Ronda Rousey new movie fails, bad actor?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
8DDDA17E-B2F4-4451-A0A8-1F9AE9512071.jpeg

Ronda Rousey’s new movie is getting shitted on. Is Ronda just not that good of an actor? Is her career over in Hollywood?

I heard twizzler stocks have been down as well since she became their new spokesperson.

Also, to make matters worse she is expected to lose to Alexa Bliss this weekend at Summer Slam.

View attachment 422529

Ronda Rousey’s new movie is getting shitted on. Is Ronda just not that good of an actor? Is her career over in Hollywood?

I heard twizzler stocks have been down as well since she became their new spokesperson.

No, she is the best actor in the world, wow, only in Sherdog people ask those kind of questions, if a movie with Mark Wahlberg and John Malkovich failed because a retired MMA fighter is not a good actor

Meh.
Ronda is not a great actress, but she got a mean face.
She will never be main character, so the movie being bad isn't her fault.

But then again, I don't think she should be in these forums anymore... she ain't an UFC fighter.

She was horrible in what were basically cameos and tailor-made Easter eggs, of course her acting career isn't takin off. It's pretty insane that it even went that far.

Yes shes a shit actor. But Rotten Tomatoes is pretty shitty too, so im not sure what to make of this.

But its a safe bet that if the UFC promotes a film its usually garbage.

Of course she's not an actress.
Afaik she has no theater background. I've never seen her in a film and don't have to, and can safely assume she delivers wooden line readings without specific emotive feeling.

That's no slight on her, most people doesn't simply become a convincing actor when it's time for a career change.

This guy at least isn't terrible. He's very likeable in his range and chooses roles wisely.
<4>

Saw something on TMZ talking about how Ronda cheated on Travis with one of her co-stars during filming.

Yes shes a shit actor. But Rotten Tomatoes is pretty shitty too, so im not sure what to make of this.

But its a safe bet that if the UFC promotes a film its usually garbage.
It'll make its money back eventually.

Swear to God, I read it as MILF 22

View attachment 422529

Also, to make matters worse she is expected to lose to Alexa Bliss this weekend at Summer Slam.
She is barely in the movie. They basically wrote her out because she is not that good.

Obviously she’s a horrible actor, but what does that have to do with a movie starring Wahlberg failing? She’s a glorified extra in all the movies shes been in.

Btw the only mma star that actually added something to a movie was in my opinion GSP in Winter Soldier. He looked dope in that movie, sold the character, and the fight scene was great.

Dont get why a lot of these B movies get Randy Couture on board. Like who the hell buys a movie because Randy Couture is in it lmao. Randy doesnt even look that badass. Real headscratcher. Couldnt they find a more charismatic and actual actor to play those roles?

Did you really have to ask if she's a good actor.

Its a mid August movie. This time period is where films are sent to die

She is a really bad actress.

She should always play the tough chick with no lines.

We are all fighters
8sTp6vz.jpg

View attachment 422529

I caught a review where they said Ronda was the best thing in this flick, which must say something about the rest of the film.

Back