Nobru

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
WARRRRRRRRRRRR

9 minutes of savage kos

Homie is the very personification of

8rWSPVW.gif

Fuck yea man, one of my all time favorite fighters. Hope he gets the win. Nothing against Anthony Smith, just a big, big fan of Rua’s. True fucking Legend...

WAR SHOGUN!!!

28194_10150193416455608_759865607_1.jpg

WAR SHOGUN! (Still betting Smith 2morrow)

Watching the video is a reminder of how far mma has come. No disrespect to Shogun but he does not belong in this era and the fight with Smith will show that.

I want to see Shogun rematch Gus thats honestly his last chance at title contention, if he wins wouldnt this be his longest winstreak since PRIDE? I got a feeling Smith is gonna take it to him really hard but Shogun is always 1 punch away from a KO. Love Shogun to death but I hope he doesnt slip on a banana peel like with OSP again.

Kids will never know the excitement of prime Shogun

I'm with yas. Anthony Smith looks like a shaved bear they put glasses on. Can't pull for that. Foolin no one

One last run for the title...WAAARRR SHOGUN

He's the first fighter I ever truly followed, it's been one hell of a roller-coaster being a shogun fan, full of highs and heartbreak, I'll be a fan till the day he hangs them up though.

Thanks to the comment by Cormier... this fight is huge for Shogun. Would be on a four fight streak and one last (?) shot at the UFC belt...

Thanks to the comment by Cormier... this fight is huge for Shogun. Would be on a four fight streak and one last (?) shot at the UFC belt...

If Shogun gets another title shot I'm visiting that event no matter where it is

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!

Daniel Cormier.... you are next! :D

I said it again and again, Shogun LHW Champ 2018

Shogun_100_porcento.gif

WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!

Back