Anyone thinks Ludwig is overrated?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He hasn’t produced any good fighter. He’s just taking credit for tj that team alpha male trained. i hate him because I feel like he’s ruining Muay Thai in America by adding belts and he looks like a weasel. I also believe everything Faber said about him. What’s your 2 cents?

Seems a nice guy and not at all like a cult leader

He is very good striking coach. Go to his home page and u'll see bunch of epic instructional videos. Irish Edmund is overrated not Ludwig

I think he was a great composer and pianist. one of the GOATS of classical music.
And no, not at all overrated.

Last edited:
He's a good striking coach but is definitely a strange guy. Just watch his podcast with Rogan. He's got like a personality disorder or some shit. He almost lost his shit when Rogan interrupted him a couple times.

Good striking coach though. Head coach? Idk. But it isn't some coincidence that when he started up at Alpha Male all those wrasslers started knocking bitches out

He's a good striking coach but is definitely a strange guy. Just watch his podcast with Rogan. He's got like a personality disorder or some shit. He almost lost his shit when Rogan interrupted him a couple times.

Good striking coach though. Head coach? Idk. But it isn't some coincidence that when he started up at Alpha Male all those wrasslers started knocking bitches out
IDK man, I did not listen to the podcast but, interupting people is rude and personally I do not really care for it when it happens to me. Add on the fact that if someone wanted me to go on their podcast so they could ask me questions then could not control themselves long enough for me to finish a thought I would be especially mad. Just seems like he expects people to have some manners that is not a personality disorder.

Yes it was a coincidence. Chad Mendez just tko jury after a 2 year ban...without ludwig

He's a strange guy.

Pretending he's a journalist to ask Dana a question after the Cruz loss was really weird and awkward.

i think Duane is one of those guys who is painfully hard to get along with because of his grating personality, but really understands his craft so you put up with him in order to extract the knowledge he has.

He is very good striking coach. Go to his home page and u'll see bunch of epic instructional videos. Irish Edmund is overrated not Ludwig

• Bas Rutten Black Belt
  • 2014 Coached TJ Dillashaw to UFC World Title
  • 2x UFC Coach of the year (2013 & 2014)
  • Fastest Knockout in UFC History (0:06)
  • Only K1-MAX Champion to compete in the UFC }

He's a strange guy.

Pretending he's a journalist to ask Dana a question after the Cruz loss was really weird and awkward.

lolwut?

That's hilarious!!

Anyone remember Bang Butter?

Uriah fucking trashed him on the mmhour.

For real though - Ludwig was an animal in his early days - smashing up Genki Sudo, KO's Jens Pulver - his fight with that wrestler - can't even remember his name - was a thing of beauty. Pure kickboxing clinic when NO ONE could do that.

Then Paul Daley outstruck him and I realised British thai boxing is serious.

Yes it was a coincidence. Chad Mendez just tko jury after a 2 year ban...without ludwig
I was surprised by that too, who is the striking coach at TAM rn? To be fair, anyone would have gone down with that shot. Jury covered his left side expecting a right, Chad switched up to a left last second. Not everyone is explosive enough to pull this off.

i think Duane is one of those guys who is painfully hard to get along with because of his grating personality, but really understands his craft so you put up with him in order to extract the knowledge he has.
Bingo.

The improvement in Alpha Male striking was very apparent once Duane joined. Without him Dillashaw would be a one dimensional wrestler.

lolwut?

That's hilarious!!

Anyone remember Bang Butter?

Uriah fucking trashed him on the mmhour.

For real though - Ludwig was an animal in his early days - smashing up Genki Sudo, KO's Jens Pulver - his fight with that wrestler - can't even remember his name - was a thing of beauty. Pure kickboxing clinic when NO ONE could do that.

Then Paul Daley outstruck him and I realised British thai boxing is serious.

On the surface it seemed hilarious.

But when you watch it.....it wasn't. Trust me. It was very awkward and anything but funny.

Sounds like so many great coaches, and probably fighters too.

He hasn’t produced any good fighter. He’s just taking credit for tj that team alpha male trained. i hate him because I feel like he’s ruining Muay Thai in America by adding belts and he looks like a weasel. I also believe everything Faber said about him. What’s your 2 cents?
Dude is one of the best MMA striking coaches in America. The belt (actually shirt) system was designed purely for Americas as we need out shiny objects that make us feel accomplished.

He was head coach of team Alpha Male and TJ left the team with him so I am pretty sure he has a lot to do with TJ's success (and TJ seems to agree)

Fuck no . He was calling for that head kick that slept neck tats .... WAR LUDWIG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back