Is Chuck Lidell the most aggresive champ ever?

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
What other Champions like to bang it out on title defenses?
No technique, no grapple, no wrestling.

Just stand and TRADE

?

Robbie Lawler, wars with Rory and Condit

{<Mcgoat}{<RR}

Love them or hate them. There's no competition.

Chuck was primarily a counter striker.

Robbie stalked and would stay in the pocket and swing. Actually Hendricks too come to think of it.

Chuck was primarily a counter striker.

Robbie stalked and would stay in the pocket and swing. Actually Hendricks too come to think of it.
Lidell's counter striking came mid-trade.

He wouldnt stand around and let you be the aggressor, by "counter-striking" definition. He was a very differenter counter striker if you wanna call him that

What other Champions like to bang it out on title defenses?
No technique, no grapple, no wrestling.

Just stand and TRADE

?

No technique? No wrestling?no grapple?

What?...at first i was confused..

Then i saw join date feb 18th 2018..

It all make sense now..lol

Chuck liddell had phemonal wrestling..especially defensive wrestling..and grappling wise hes a legit jiujitsu guy..we never got to see his full ground game because he got back up so much and so quickly..you cant do that if you dont have technique..

And his stand up is far from brawling lol...he was probably one of the best counter striker and knock out artist the LHW division has ever seen..you dont do that by just brawling..

I appreciate the respect your giving him for fighting his heart out everytime which was true you knew everytime chuck fought shit was going down ..but you really dont know shit about Chuck

Lidell's counter striking came mid-trade.

He wouldnt stand around and let you be the aggressor, by "counter-striking" definition. He was a very differenter counter striker if you wanna call him that
He would step forward and bait people to swing but he was definitely a counter striker.

And since it doesn't specify UFC

Wanderlei "the axe murderer" Silva

{<Mcgoat}{<RR}

Love them or hate them. There's no competition.
Dude he said title defences. How they fight defending their titles .last I checked Conor never has so he’s out of this discussion.

People fight different when they are the Challenger

Khabib is an extremely aggressive fighter, but let's see how he fights when he is defending the belt.

He's been defending his 0 for this whole time though so I can't imagine he will start to be defensive.

Edit: not a fan but Ronda Rousey is a great call actually

Do you know the gospel of Dr. Wanderlei Silva?

Wand, Shogun, and Lawler are up there. Those dudes loved pain.

Back