Is Chuck Lidell the most aggresive champ ever?

Must of missed the picture of DC's scratched eye.. Oh wait that's just stipe. Lmao in the video you can clearly see him releasing his fingers before the impact of the punch. Stay dick riding. Jones is a cheat and so is Towel holding eye poker DC.
Scratches came from equal rights... and lefts.

Ubereem was Strikeforce and not UFC champ, but he still deserves a (not so) honorable mention.
Those Uber knees were the business.

No one releases their fingers before a punch unless they're A looking to poke eyes or B looking to break their fingers.
Or relentlessly going for the clinch. Which is how he ktfo your "homie for the moment". You're not even a real fan, I can tell. Just trolling. And you fucking suck at it.

hQOfRGq.gif

Must of missed the picture of DC's scratched eye.. Oh wait that's just stipe. Lmao in the video you can clearly see him releasing his fingers before the impact of the punch. Stay dick riding. Jones is a cheat and so is Towel holding eye poker DC.
An eye for an eye.

cpmNRi4.gif

<DC-Champ><DCWhoa><DC-Champ>

The water music also has that festive quality of total violence supermacy victory orgasm explosion one achieves when pulling both belts from the corpse of enemy.

Wow A WHOLE 18 ON THE WHOLE SITE? That changes my whole mind. Lmao shut up pleb. You fail at life and this forums is all you got. You live through DC.

Wow A WHOLE 18 ON THE WHOLE SITE? That changes my whole mind. Lmao shut up pleb. You fail at life and this forums is all you got. You live through DC.
If you check post history you'll see Im a Jones fan. And I was talking about 2018 accounts you moron. You really suck at this. So how old are you? 13? 14? Complete fail detected.

You know,your AV is so condensed and pixellated that its almost impossible to read what its supposed to say without having a seizure.
(posted slow version so posters wont get actual seizures :D)
eCIoObk.gif

Maybe get a better monitor or something. Im on a 4k tv hooked up to my 3k computer browsing the forums. Not my fault you spend all your time on the forums and cant afford nice things.

Back