Is Chuck Lidell the most aggresive champ ever?

Must of missed the picture of DC's scratched eye.. Oh wait that's just stipe. Lmao in the video you can clearly see him releasing his fingers before the impact of the punch. Stay dick riding. Jones is a cheat and so is Towel holding eye poker DC.
Stipe had a scratched eyeball? Can you post a source of that?

Maybe get a better monitor or something. Im on a 4k tv hooked up to my 3k computer browsing the forums. Not my fault you spend all your time on the forums and cant afford nice things.

Did mommy send you to bed without supper when you had another one of your flabby tantrums when DC besmirched Stipe Miocic ever so profuciously? Did the (Diet) coke 2 liter on your computer desk tip over as you vented your impotent tard rage as Daniel Cormier held aloft two belts in the octagon? Do all roads lead to Saitama?

I never said I liked stipe. Quit projecting. I don't know the man personally so I don't care about him. Not a hard concept is it? I'm here to watch fights. I call it as i see it.

Lawler, Conor, Ronda, Shogun, Forest at times, Tanner at times.

Despite hating her with a passion, it's hard to go against Ronda Rousey. Her six UFC title defenses lasted less than 18 minutes combined.

Motherf**king Wanderlei Silva.
Gomi.
Eddie Alvarez.
Fyodor.

Prime examples of let-me-bang-bro as champions.

Jon Jones is pretty darn aggressive.

Demetrious is also a guy who could be winning every single second of a fight and still always look for the finish.

Chuck couldn't finish a washed up Wanderlei and tried to point fight Keith Jardine. The guy was a beast, but wasn't immune to a boring fight.

Lidell's counter striking came mid-trade.

He wouldnt stand around and let you be the aggressor, by "counter-striking" definition. He was a very differenter counter striker if you wanna call him that
No chuck was always a counter fighter lol. Sprawl and brawl counter fighter

Back