Vitor Belfort looking much healthier in new vid, confirms he is getting excited about coming back

Now he needs to grow his Mohawk back

Vitor should stick to TRT and ride off into the sunset so that he can live out the rest of his days without any further traumatic brain damage and with a functional body.

His face looks old as hell. Almost unrecognizable.

Vitor should stick to TRT and ride off into the sunset so that he can live out the rest of his days without any further traumatic brain damage and with a functional body.
This! Vitor is one of my favourite fighters, despite the whole roids/TRT debacle. For a fighter he is old, he has had a stellar career, there's nothing more to gain from fighting now except more damange to the mind and body. I hope thinks with his brain and not his heart and retires permanently.

He should take every steroid under the sun and fight in Japan.

I don't know what's sadder..the fact that he can't let go..or the fans not being able to let go..probably, him, since he will be the one drinking his meals through a straw at 60

People just assume with TRT he will be the same as he was when he was on it before. That was years ago and he is 40 now.

Machida killed him so he could revive more healthier. Long live the Dragon.

Thats how an alpha makes important life decisions,

Wander around New York and ask total strangers if you should risk brain damage.

Lol. Any real fan would not want him to come back at all

Rizin 100: TRT Vitor vs Machida II: Revenge of the Phenom

PLEASE

If I were him I'd take some easy fights in Japan for money.

TRT Fight League in Japan. I bet it would be phenomenal.

Would love to see TRT Vitor @ Rizin, or maybe Bellator

yeah he is likely going to Bellator, he is becoming more jacked now you can see it in his traps his traps are getting bigger again which are usually the muscles that get big when getting back on the sauce, looks to also get back his healthy skin tone, before he was looking so pale and sickly. now he has the nice healthy complexion.

I can only imagine how much more jacked he will look 3 months from now.

People just assume with TRT he will be the same as he was when he was on it before. That was years ago and he is 40 now.
Romero says hi. He was 36 wrecking dudes. He'll be fine. What made him dangerous was his fast twitch fibers. Add that to a young lion mentality, and you've got a world champ.

Last edited:
Back