Vitor Belfort looking much healthier in new vid, confirms he is getting excited about coming back

Romero says hi. He was 36 wrecking dudes. Hell be fine. What made him dangerous was his fast twitch fibers, add that to a young lion mentality and you've got a world champ.
romero is a freak of nature and took WAY less damage than belfort in his MMA career

Romero says hi. He was 36 wrecking dudes. Hell be fine. What made him dangerous was his fast twitch fibers, add that to a young lion mentality and you've got a world champ.
he has been fighting a lot longer than Romero

TRTVitor and gamma ray Josh are gonna murder some Japanese cans.

Rizin just got more fun.

worldwide? belfort had 90% of his fights in the ufc and pride.........

RIZIN will have to get started on their Middleweight and Light-Heavyweight divisions if VItor is to start soccer-kicking motherfuckers. If he fights overseas, trust me HE BACK.

yeah he is likely going to Bellator, he is becoming more jacked now you can see it in his traps his traps are getting bigger again which are usually the muscles that get big when getting back on the sauce, looks to also get back his healthy skin tone, before he was looking so pale and sickly. now he has the nice healthy complexion.

I can only imagine how much more jacked he will look 3 months from now.
TRT-tor will probably be going to RIZIN or ACB. Both promotions would be stupid to not sign him. Bellator does drug testing and TRT is banned by commissions. I honestly don't see why he would ever go to Bellator. Vitor had to fight and stay in Brazil in order to get away with the cocktail of steroids he was on, even back in 2013.

American promotions like Bellator and PFL are probably the last places he will go to.

He knows damn well this is his last chance to be Superman before he declines to CTE-tor.

Last edited:
TRT-tor will probably be going to RIZIN or ACB. Both promotions would be stupid to not sign him. Bellator does drug testing and TRT is banned by commissions. I honestly don't see why he would ever go to Bellator. Vitor had to fight and stay in Brazil in order to get away with the cocktail of steroids he was on, even back in 2013.

American promotions like Bellator and PFL are probably the last places he will go to.

He knows damn well this is his last chance to be Superman before he declines to CTE-tor.
Does Bellator do blood testing? as far as I knew, Bellator only let's the state athletic commissions do the testing and they don't test themselves, which is why guys like Bobby Lashley never fought in any state with a real athletic commission or on an Indian reservation

yeah but Bellator doesnt do strict testing, they only do the blood testing and urine one time, Vitor could easily beat their tests

HGH Cro Cop vs TRT Vitor. Rizin let's gooooo!!

Its news like these and fans being happy about a fucktard cheater Like Belfort doing it again that reduces my interest in MMA more and more. What retarded community regarding PED abuse. Fuck Vitor.

tumblr_lra413saPX1qedb29o1_500.gif

Can already see the striations coming back in his shoulders and his traps coming back. Hopefully he doesn't return until he's reached his final form.

Back